Wondertits

My favourite notice me senpai screenshot from the new update is the one where Haruka is getting experimented on by Shun who is rubbing his psp against his cheek while Izumi sits next to a pitcher of blood, staring into space

"Time for bed, Peter." Tino poked the child softly, urging him to get up from where he was half passed out on the floor.
"I'm not sleepy!" Peter objected.
"Yes you are."
"I don't wanna go to bed yet."
"Your father and I are going to bed."
Oh, how Berwald loved being called "Father."
The daddy kink is strong in this one.
"Kay. Goodnight."
"No, no. You're going to bed too."
"Am not."
"Please, Peter. I need you to-"
"Hey, Peter, do you want me to read you a story?" Berwald stood up from the couch.
"What kind of story?"
"The best one."
"Okay, fine."
The swede stuck out his hand, helping the boy up off the floor.
"You two have fun. I'm going to get some milk and cookies."
"Really?!" Peter cheered.
"Yes. Now be a good boy for dad, okay?"
Why was he referring to Ber as dad so much? He didn't want to get the child's hopes up in case this whole situation was illegal.
But then again...the way Ber's eyes lit up when he was called daddy...it was kinda hot.
He waved as the two walked off to the room Tino spent the afternoon preparing for the boy.
After they were out of sight, he went into the kitchen and collected a plate of cookies.
After pouring three glasses of milk and setting all the food on a tray, Tino made his way to Peter's bedroom.
He found his boyfriend and his possible future son curled up in the bed. Berwald had an IKEA catalog in his hands and the two were now fast asleep. Tino smiled softly. If Peter was allowed to stay with them...cute stuff like this could happen all the time. He really liked the situation they were in right now and dreaded having it change.
Tino sat down on the bed and placed his hand on his sleeping boyfriend's cheek. The swede opened his eyes slowly and blinked at him.
"You can go back to sleep." He whispered, kissing his cheek.
"Not without you."
Tino blushed ever so slightly. Berwald was so damn flirty and sexy and handsome. His face was so strong and sharp. Tino kissed him again, this time on those soft lips of his. He loved this man more than anything.
"I hope we can keep him."
"Me too."
Tino curled up in the bed next to his family, burying his face in Berwald's sturdy chest. He wanted to marry this man someday.
"Do you want to move in with us?"
"Yes." Berwald answered the exact millisecond Tino finished asking the question.
"I love you, Ber."
"I love you too."
The Finn nuzzled his boyfriend's body and closed his eyes. He knew that this sleep was going to be the warmest in a long time.

I can't unsee

I can't unsee.