Berwald from Ikea

I planned this whole thing with friends for Halloween and I've been waiting for hours but it's almost six and they haven't shown up so I've basically given up on waiting but for fucks sake of you tell somebody you're gonna hang out come at least a...

I planned this whole thing with friends for Halloween and I've been waiting for hours but it's almost six and they haven't shown up so I've basically given up on waiting but for fucks sake of you tell somebody you're gonna hang out come at least an hour early. I made them fucking food and it's just sitting there cold and it's too late to do anything important on my own. If I'd known they wouldn't show up then I'd have gone out by myself.

The days were calm from then on. Sure, nobody had heard from Matthias or Matthew in at least a month but they had feelers out.
Alfred was in Vancouver in hopes that his brother was hiding where he was before and Gilbert was searching cheep hotels and street corners for the man he had fallen for.
Meanwhile, Lukas was looking in bars all over the city for Matthias.
Nobody was coming up with any news.
But on the light side, Berwald was doing well. His tummy had grown quite a bit in such a short time. Tino was no longer able to lie on his chest without worrying about squishing their unborn child. The sauna was lonely without his boyfriend. He couldn't even bring Peter in because he was too young.
But none of that mattered right then. He was only a few steps away from having the perfect white middle class family.
Except gay.
"Ber..."
"Yeh?"
"What do you want to name it?"
"Brfxxccxxmnpccccllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116."
"I like that..." Tino nodded. "But maybe we should look for some other options..."
"Why? It's a good name."
"I know it is. But it might be hard for the baby to spell."
"If it's as smart and beautiful at you, we won't have that problem."
"Oh, Ber," Tino blushed and kissed his boyfriend softly, moving to straddle him tightly.
"Tino," Berwald's face was hot with a much stronger blush. "Jäg Älskar dig."
"I love you more."
"Nej! Never!"
"If you love me so much, then why aren't we engaged yet?"
"Huh?"
"We should be married. We've got a kid and a half..."
"Then marry me." Berwald shrugged.
"You have to be more romantic than that!" Tino scoffed. "You have to sweep me off my feet."
"You're right. You deserve the best."
"Damn straight."
"We're gay."
"Damn gay."
"I'll think of something, wife. I promise."
"You'd better."
"I will." Berwald assured him.
"Except now I'll be expecting it."
"Let's go on a date."
"What brought this about all of a sudden?"
"This fanfic needs more fluff."
"Then let's have Arthur and Lukas babysit Peter and go out for a night."
"Tonight?"
"Sure! I'll call Lukas."
"I'll find a place to eat."
The two of them climbed out of that they had been snuggling on and got to work. It was afternoon, but they had been cuddling most of the day, only getting up to make Peter food.
Didn't they have jobs or some shit?
"We have to drop Peter off on the way. I already have his toys packed." Tino announced once they both got off the phones.
"You're eager." Berwald hugged Tino from behind, kissing his cheekbone.
"We haven't been alone very much since New Years."
"Oh."
"Ewwww!" Peter grimaced like he usually did whenever his fathers were sharing affections.
"Ew yourself. Get in the car." Tino giggled softly.
"Fiiiine!"
"Thank you."
"Well, Tino, are you ready for a night out?"
"I am."
"Good. Because I'm gonna make you happier than you've ever been in your life."
"I like the sound of that."

I FOUND EGG NOG IN THE FRIDGE!! *immediately resigns from the skeleton war*