One Bill uncle Chord

My boys are on a date

"Ber...you don't look so hot."
"STOP CALLING ME UGLY!"
"Ber..." Tino pressed his hand onto Berwald's sweaty forehead. "Are you sick."
"I feel like I've been stabbed."
"Do you think...it's time???" Tino felt his heart begin to race. They were close to the baby's due date...so it was safe to assume...
"Berwald...we need to get you to a hospital!" Tino stood up from the table, pulling on his fiancé's sleeve.
"What about Peter?"
"Take him with us! You're having a baby!!!"
"I am?!"
"God, you're dense!" Tino pulled Berwald out of his chair and scooped Peter up from the floor.
He loaded them both into the car and drove them to the hospital as fast as he legally could.
Once there, he handed Peter over to a nurse and followed the nurses and Berwald off to the maternity ward.
The doctors practically threw Berwald into a bed and started preparations.
The Swede looked panicked. Tino took his hand in both of his own and gave him a reassuring smile.
"You'll do fine."
"If I had a mother I would call for her."
"Shhh. Just stay calm."
"Hold my hand."
"I already am." Tino kissed his baby daddy's finger tips. "Just breathe."
Berwald followed his instructions while the doctors all started the process of the birth.
It was a long ride. Tino offered all the support he could, only leaving the room to check on Peter during breaks in contractions. Their older son was in a play room with a bunch of other kids. A few times, Tino found him chatting up a little brunette girl and smiled. It was great to see the kid making friends.
He returned on the second last trip to find Berwald screaming out in pain.
"Honey!" The Finn screeched, rushing to his fiancé's side. He latched onto his hands and breathed into his face as encouragement or something idk I just saw it in a movie once.
"Just one more push!" The doctor encouraged.
Berwald let out a Viking style battle cry and expelled the demon from his inner caverns. The doctors cut the aux chord and spanked the infant to get the water out of its baby lungs. The child screamed and screamed like a banshee or like my fucking car when the belt is wet.
"It's a boy!"
"You did it, Ber!" Tino turned his attention back to Berwald, catching sight of him just as he passed out. Tino chuckled softly and brushed his sweaty hair out of his closed eyes. "You did it." He repeated softly.

Dead.
I can't believe you let trump win.
You're not living in my basement folks