The Dress Is Black and Blue

They match!!! I am drawing yhis!!!!

Things settled down once Tino put a hockey game on. And by settle down, Berwald meant everybody was at least agreeing.
"HIT HIM IN THE SACK!"
"SLIT HIS THROAT!"
"COME ON! THAT WAS A SHITTY CALL!"
"FUUUUUUUCK."
"Guys..." Berwald hushed. "Peter is here."
"MY GRANDMA COULD PLAY BETTER THAN YOU!" Tino shouted.
"Tino!" Berwald covered the cute Finn's mouth, face red. As much as he wanted to yell at the hockey game as well, he had to keep his composure for Peter's sake.
"But-"
"I'll shut you up by force!" Berwald leaned in and kissed Tino while Mathew giggled and Peter covered his eyes in disgust.
Tino blushed softly.
"You guys are cute and HOLY SHIT DID YOU SEE THAT SHOT!?"
"Matthew!" Tino scolded, suddenly on the good side.
Matthew covered his mouth and muttered a soft apology.
"We should get him to bed..." Tino lifted Peter out of Berwald's arms and carried him off to his bedroom. Berwald stood so Matthew and Jean-Paul could have some bonding time. He followed his wife so they could both tuck their child into bed. Peter fell asleep almost instantly that night. All he needed was a kiss on the head from each parent, both of which sat by him long after he was dreaming.
"He's going to be great."
"Yah."
"Hey, Ber?"
"Hm?"
"Do you think everything will be okay with Matthew and Jean-Paul?"
Berwald shrugged.
"I hope so. He seems pretty torn up about it." Tino took Berwald's hand. "Let's go to bed."
"Mhm." Berwald lifted Tino into his arms and carried him all the way to their bed. He dropped him into the fluffy sheets and lay down. Tino rested his head on Berwald's chest, rubbing circles on his stomach.
"Hey, Ber?"
"Hm?"
"At the New Years party...did we... Did we have sex?"
"Mhm."
"Really?! I'm so sorry! I hope I didn't hurt you or-"
Berwald interrupted him by kissing his head. "It was wonderful. I'd do it anytime for you."
Tino's circle running persisted. "I was just wondering because...you've been putting on a tummy..."
"You only feed me sweets!"
"True...but this is a different kind of tummy. It's not squishy."
"What are you saying?"
"I think you should see a doctor."
"Why?"
"Just because..."
"I'll go tomorrow."
Tino nodded and snuggled closer. "Good."
"Tino,"
"Yeah?"
"Can I kiss you?"
"You can always kiss me."
Berwald nodded and moved so he was hovering over Tino. He kissed the Finn softly, and then deeper. The smaller blond moaned softly.
Berwald wanted this Finnish Sweet Cake so badly. He moved his kisses down Tino's jaw and onto his neck. He was quickly, but politely, shoved away.
"Not now. We have guests over."
"But if we didn't?"
"I'd tear your ass to pieces."
Berwald blushed heavily. "I wish we were alone, then."
"Ber, why are you so sexy?~"
"I eat my vegetables."
"Oh my!~" Tino giggled. But it was true. Berwald really did eat his vegetables.
"Tino, I want to be with you forever."
"I would like that."