Dab To The Beat

Tino was the cause of the most blissful time in Berwald's life. He may not have been good at showing it, but every text, every selfie, and every date they went on meant the world to him.
They never went further than small kisses and as much as Berwald wanted more, he couldn't bring himself to make the next move.
A lot of changes had taken place in his life. For one thing, he left work as soon as it ended instead of staying behind to polish the checkout. He headed to Tino's place as fast as the modest Canadian traffic would allow, bursting in like a sitcom husband after a long day at the office. He had to head home before dark, however. Beauty rest is very important.
"Welcome home!" Tino flew into his arms excitedly one evening. His face was flushed. Was he drunk?
"Hey Sve!" Matthias stumbled out of the living room, beer bottle in hand. So they had been drinking.
"Su-San! You should play dress up with meeeee!"
"Dress up?"
"I found Icey's secret stash of costume stuff." The people in this house had a habit of referring to each other by their country names.
???????.
"I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO IN MY ROOM!" Emil was in the corner, flustered.
"We wanted to make sure you weren't depressed and/or emo." Lukas pulled the Icelander close and stroked his head. "But if you call me big brother, I wouldn't have to be worried about you."
"Screw off."
"It's just his rebellious phase, Norge! Don't worry about it." Pointy-Hair McGee assured him.
"Are we going to dress up or nooooooot!"
"Let's do it." Berwald nodded. Anything for his sugar bear.
"Yuuuuus!!!!" Tino pulled he Swede into the bathroom, closing the door behind them.
"T-Tino..." Berwald averted his eyes as the Finn stripped down to Christmas themed boxers.
"Come on and take your clothes off before I do it for you.~"
Oh my!
"I'm embarrassed."
"I'm not gonna pick on you." Tino stepped really close to Berwald, close enough that he had to turn his head to look at his half naked body. He was so round and squishy. Berwald would have kissed him, but he was drunk and that wouldn't be right. Tino wasn't some faucet on aisle seven. He was a person. A beautiful one.
"I can't." He insisted.
"But Sveeeeeeeee! I want to see you in this!" He pulled a maid outfit from the shower curtain rod where a series of costumes were set out.
"I can't change in front of you. We're not married."
"So?"
"So...it wouldn't be right."
"Change behind the curtain."
"Yeah."
Tino pushed Berwald into the bathtub and turned his back.
"Okay. Now get in that outfit. If it looks cute on you, we can try bunny outfits for Halloween."
"That sounds fun." He finished changing and stepped out, hairy legs all fabulous and shit.
"Wow! You look super hot!"
Berwald blushed.
Tino had already changed into his own maid outfit and the two strutted out, only to have Matthias whistle at them. How dare he whistle like that around Tino!!! Rude!! Very rude!!!!
"You two look cute." Lukas complemented.
"That could be us, but you're playin'." The Danish man quipped.
"I'm only playing because Arthur isn't some jerk Dane."
"Hey!"
Meanwhile, Tino chuckled gleefully.
Gosh. He was too cute <3.

Self portrait from a year ago

self portrait from today