2

"Well," John begins, unlocking his door as the two men stand in front of his flat. "here we are."

He opens the door and allows Paul to step inside first. John couldn't help but find Paul's bum to be cute. He had a nice ass.

Paul looked around John's flat and found the interior to be quite the opposite of what he had thought on the walk over here. John's flat was carpeted and a table sat in the middle of the living area. The walls were painted white, but had paintings--- abstract paintings, to be exact.

"Want me to play some music?" John asked, a bottle of red wine in his hand. Paul looked at the older male and nodded, then leaned to the side to see his collection of multiple vinyl records. He had Elvis Presley, Little Richard, and even Buddy Holly.

Paul smiled, acknowledging the fact that the older man had good taste in music.

John didn't know what to pick, so he had decided on an old jazz record. He wasn't too fond of jazz, but he also didn't want to play skiffel music while in the middle of a good shag.

"What do you do for a living, Paul?" John asked, pouring a glass of wine for his guest. Paul thanked his host silently; nodding his head as he took a sip of the bittersweet alcoholic beverage.

"I write books for a living," the younger lad replied. "I jus' graduated from the Institute, ye know how tha' works."

"Ah, so you're a graduate, aye?" John smirks, pouring himself a glass. He takes a swig of the drink, then sits down next to his companion.

"Yeah," Paul replied, biting his lower lip. "what do you do for a living, John?"

"I'm a real estate agent." John states, another swig in tact with his lips. "I'm actually the corporate manger of the entire building."

"What building is it?" Paul asks, curiosity getting the best of him.

"Lennon Enterprise." John replied. "Now, let's cut the small talk and get to the gist of things."

John rubs his palms together, keeping his hands warm. "What outcome do you want out of this?"

Paul looked at John with sad eyes. "I don't know really," he says, "I know that you won't hurt me, but I can't help but get the feeling that this night is just going to be like the rest."

John furrows his eyebrows, perplexed by what Paul had meant by his statement.

"What do you mean?" he rested his chin upon his knuckle, staring at the hazel-eyed lad in curiosity. He wanted to know who had hurt this angel sent from above.

Paul sighed, sitting back on the sofa as he began to tell him the night of the incident with Mick Jagger.

------------------------------------------------------

Paul looked down at his hands and took a deep breath. He didn't know where to start, but he figured that the bar scene would be a good place to begin his story.

"Mick was at the bar the night we had our night. I was staring at him, finding that his stern chest and witty movements were my muse. He had an intoxicating laugh, and eyes that shone through galaxies.

"By the end of the night, I already had too much to drink. Mick knew it, y'know? He knew I was completely plastered. So, he starts kissing my neck. . . grinding his hips against my bum and before I knew it, I woke up to nothing but an empty bed."

John felt his jaw stiffen. He felt sorry for Paul. He couldn't believe a bloke would do something as cowardly as that!

John sighed, shaking his head in disbelief. "I'm sorry, mate." he finally says.

"It's alright." Paul mumbles. "I just figured tha' I'll never find love. Nobody could love someone like me. I ask for too much."

"Ye don't ask for too much, love." John replies, smiling warmly at him.

"I do." Paul rubs his wrist nervously, not knowing what to do next.

John lifts Paul's face up by placing his fingertips underneath his companion's chin.

"You don't. Because if you did, I wouldn't be doing this."

John leans forward and places his lips gently on Paul's. The kiss was sweet, almost dream-like. Once the older male pulled away, Paul became a blushing mess.

After a brief moment of looking at each other, they reconnected their lips; only this time John took the idea of slithering his tongue into the younger lad's mouth.

The kiss soon turned into a heated snog session. Paul began to feel his erection tighten in his jeans. John, on the other hand, was already nipping at Paul's sweet-scented neck.

"Want to take this to the bedroom?" John mumbles huskily.

"Yes," Paul breathes, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as John begins to unbutton his lover's shirt.

"One more thing." John pants, traveling his way to Paul's chest.

"What's that?" Paul moans, wanting John's cock inside of him already.

John chuckles, his hot breath causing the hairs on the back of Paul's neck to rise.

"Call me Daddy."

° ° °

Smut in the next chapter.
I'm really liking how this story is turning out.
Thank you for the feedback.
Vote + comment.
I love you all.

- Valerie.