23

Ringo dropped his pants, not wanting George near him but at the same time, he needed to have something inside of him. Ever since John threatened him with the sadistic and cruel truth, he hasn't had sex in a few weeks. The terror fulfilled his mind rather than the fantasies that would play in his head.

  George got on his knees, spreading Ringo's cheeks as he darted his tongue inside of his ex-lover's pulsing hole. Ringo arched his back; loving the feeling of George's tongue running over the rim of his hole and thrusting into it. He missed this. He missed George emmensively.

"How long has it been, babe?" George asked seductively. "How long has it been since someone pleasured you this good?" he buried his head in between Ringo's cheeks; humming against his hole while his tongue thrusted into it.

"A bit too long, Georgie." Ringo shuddered, closing his eyes as he began to feel himself get even harder at George's movements with his tongue, and his dirty talk didn't do anything else but make the blue-eyed baby want him more. He's spent nights dreaming of George being inside of him, countless nights where he'd dream of George saying he only wanted Ringo. Countless nights where he'd wake up with cum all over the sheets because the dream he had of George was so hot, that he couldn't take it anymore.

George rose to his feet, then nipped his earlobe and snickered as he dropped his own pants. "Let's take care of that, shall we?"

He positioned himself, and after he had gotten the tip inside, he pushed himself all the way in; causing Ringo to groan out in pain. But he loved every second of it. He had his George back.

At least, he was hoping he did.

------------

      John stared at Paul in admiration as they sat in the dining area of his apartment. He loved how flawless Paul's skin was, he loved his hazel eyes and his cute, boyish grin that would plaster on his face every time he noticed John looking at him.

"So, how are things at the factory?" John asked Paul as he sipped on his wine. Paul swallowed his spaghetti in his mouth and shrugged. The real-estate agent hated that Paul was now working in a factory. It took him ages to convince the doe-eyed lad to stop fucking blokes and now that he was working in a factory, John hated that too. He wanted Paul to succeed in something better than just screwing caps on toothpaste.

"S'okay," the doe-eyed lad replied. "I'm getting paid this week, so that's always good."

John nodded, taking a bite of food as he stared at his lover. He thought about getting Paul a place to stay. He thought about buying a house for him to have for the rest of his life. When it came to Paul, John thought about a lot of things. That's what love does to you -- you think a lot and get lost in the realms of your mind.

"How's business running?" Paul asked, swallowing his food. He looked at the older man with those precious doe eyes, waiting patiently for an answer.

John wiped his chin with a napkin. "It's going good." he replied. "I'm 'aving an open house tomorrow. Would ye like to come since tomorrow is yer day off?"

Paul thought about it for a moment, then nods. "Sure."

With that, they ended the night with wine, television and midnight cuddling on the couch.

wow it's been ages since i have updated this story.
unfortunately this book will be coming to an end.
i love you all.
- valerie.