9

After an hour had passed, Paul fell asleep on John's lap. John, whose body was weak but his mind wasn't, stroked the younger lad's hair back repeatedly; humming a soft melody as he watched his precious prince sleep soundly.

    He felt sorry for Paul. You know, because he put the blame on himself for the death of his mother. It wasn't Paul's fault. He might have been younger then, and maybe in his mind he felt the need to save her.

   Even though John was enjoying his coddling session with Paul, he needed to lie on his back, and the couch wasn't that comfortable for sleep.

   He shook Paul lightly. "Paulie," he whispered. "Paulie, wake up."

   Paul lifted his baby-face up from John's lap and furrowed his eyebrows; awakening from his slumber.

   "Is it time for me to leave?" the young lad asked groggily. John shook his head, letting out a light chuckle.

"Leave the living room, yes." the man with the Scouse accent replied, "but you don't have to leave me house only if you choose not to."

He combed Paul's hair back and smiled warmly at him. "Why don't you come to me room? That way you'll be safe, warm and protected."

   Paul nodded eagerly; his doe eyes half closed.

    With that being said, John carried Paul into his bedroom; letting Paul snuggle his face closer to his chest as the alluring smell of Lennon lingered in his nostrils.

    As soon as John laid his guest down gently on the bed, he took off his trousers and shirt, then climbed into bed with the young lad.

   John yawned, then rested his chin on Paul's shoulder. He placed his left hand on Paul's stern chest; feeling the light thudding coming from his heartbeat. John smiled, closing his eyes as he went to sleep.

-
Thought I'd update for you all.
Vote & comment.

- Valerie.