21

Paul smiled down and felt his face heat up. John wasn't the type of man to just shag and leave. He really loved Paul, and the fact that the doe-eyed lad had taken advantage of that really tore his heart in two.

   "You don't want me for sex," Paul finally said, smiling still. "that's a first, coming from someone I barely know."

  John furrowed his eyebrows. "What makes you say that, mate?"

   The nineteen-year-old shrugged. "Every bloke I meet just wants me for me arse and mouth. Ringo. . . Mick. . . Even Kieth."

  John clenched his jaw. He didn't like the fact that his Paulie had been taken advantage of. Especially by that blue-eyed, big-nosed, asshole Richard Starkeys. Wrapping his arm around him as they laid on the bed, John pressed a light kiss on his lover's temple. The older man didn't know what to think of them together, (they never made anything official in the first place) but he didn't want this pure, heartwarming moment to come to an end.

    "You don't have to keep selling yourself, anymore." John mumbled as he rested his head on top of Paul's. "I'm here, and I will always be."

   Paul smiled at his words, then nuzzled his head against John's cheek. Closing his eyes, he began to relax.

   "Thank you John."

* * *

            "Starkeys!" John slammed his fist against the countertop of the bar, his jaw clenched. Ringo was cleaning a glass for serving his alcoholic beverages as he turned around to see the auburn-haired, Liverpudlian man.

   "John! How are ye, mate?" Ringo said enthusiastically. John clenched his jaw even more. He climbed over the counter, then grabbed Ringo by the collar of his shirt and pinned him up against the wall.

    "If you ever come near Paul again," John snarled, grabbing the pocketknife he had brought with him out of the pocket of his trousers. "I will make sure ye bloody end up in the obituary."

   Ringo's heart started pumping rapidly. He nodded; pleading for John to let him go. John sighed, then released him.

Looking back, John glared at the blue-eyed man. With his jaw clenched, he opened his mouth and said:

   "You've been warned."

* * *

   oh my gosh, guys! it's been ages since i had last updated. a lot has been going on, and i've been in and out of a device so that's the main reason why. please, don't throw a temper tantrum over the lack of updates. lol.

   i have no idea when this book will be coming to an end, and in all honesty i don't think i want it to. but, i do want your opinion on what a good ending would be.

   thank you guys so much on the amount of reads and votes. i am always surprised when i get that amount. lol.

   if you guys want to get to know me better, and if you want to know how i started this book, just comment for a q & a and i will post a note for you to ask questions. it can be anything. don't be a creep about it though.

  'where do you live?'
answer: 'in mars, that's where.'

lol.
thank you guys so much.

        - v a l e r i e.