12

Paul found himself staring out the window of John's car, fidgeting with his fingers as he started to debate on how he should approach the door. Should he knock? Should he call an ambulance?

"What if Ringo is dead?" Paul asked worriedly, nibbling at his lower lip nervously. "What if someone stabbed him and he needs me to call George?" All these questions were spilling out of his mouth, and for some reason, the young lad couldn't bring it in himself to get out of the running vehicle.

      John chuckled, giving off his million-dollar smile; his thin lips curving upward warmly while his brown orbs looked at Paul lovingly.

   "Paulie, it's going to be alright." he placed a warm hand on his shoulder, rubbing it comfortingly. "Just knock on the door and be the best friend you can be, okay?"

  Paul nodded, and suddenly, he didn't feel nervous anymore. John's gentle touch and reassuring words wore the stress out.

     "Okay."

  John leaned forward towards the passenger's seat and placed a soft, long kiss on Paul's lips. Pulling away, he stroked Paul's face and nodded.

"I'll see you later, love."

Paul opened the door, stating the same response. After he let himself walk to Ringo's door, John's car drove off into the distance.

Knocking on the mahogany-colored door, Paul waited patiently for his blue-eyed friend to arrive. He looked at the small garden George had planted. The doe-eyed lad concluded to himself that he hadn't seen George in awhile, and wondered where he's been.

The front door creaked open, and out stood a sniffling, blue-eyed man with disheveled hair and pink pajamas.

"Hi, Paul."

-

"He cheated on you?!" Paul bellowed, his jaw open.

Ringo nodded, taking another swig of the liquor bottle he'd opened for the two of them.

"Told me he loved her," Ringo confessed, swallowing the lump in his throat. He'd been crying all day. "I just can't believe it, Paul. After ten years, you'd think you know the guy, but I guess I was wrong."

Paul looked at Ringo, feeling sorry for what he was going through. Ringo noticed his stare and he looked back; getting completely lost in Paul's hazel eyes.

Ringo leaned in closer, Paul following soon after. They found themselves getting high on their stares to even realize that they were inches away from kissing.

The blue-eyed lad smashed his lips on Paul's; his tongue poking at the younger lad's lower lip, asking for entrance. Paul obliged, falling back on the sofa as Ringo hovered over him; not once breaking the kiss.

   He unbuttoned his pajama shirt and pulled Paul's dress shirt apart; his lips trailing down to his neck, leaving territorial marks here and there.

   Ringo grinded his hips against Paul's; tilting his head back as his cock inside his pajama bottoms was pulsing. He leaned downward and tugged at the doe-eyed lad's lower lip with his teeth; a low groan being the response coming from Paul's mouth.

    The older man smirked, snickering at his companion's reaction.

    "Go upstairs," Ringo growled. "And be ready for me."

-

             "Fuck me, Ringo!" Paul cried out, his fists shaking even with his wrists and ankles being tied up. Ringo pounded into Paul harder; causing the younger lad to grunt with each harsh thrust.

"Yeah, you like that?" Ringo asked, his breath heaving. "You like it when I slam my big cock in your tight arse?"

"Yes, Ringo!" Paul cried out; scrunching his face in pleasure. Ringo smacked his ass with his free hand, thrusting in and out of the younger lad at a fast pace.

"It's Mr. Starkeys." he pulled at Paul's mussed up hair; growling in his ear once more. "It's Mr. Starkeys, you understand?"

Paul nodded, "Yes, Mr. Starkeys."

Ringo was loving this. He loved the fact that Paul couldn't do anything. Paul was tied down. He was vulnerable and boy did it look beautiful on him.

Ringo continued to thrust, griping his hips as he rammed in and out of the young lad below him.

"Say you're my slut," Ringo commanded. "Say you're my slut and don't stop saying it until I cum. Understand, you fucking whore?"

Paul whimpered into the pillow. "Yes Mr. Starkeys."

"Say it." The bed was creaking by now as it had been for the past hour. "Say it."

"I'm your slut." Paul said, his body moving along with Ringo's thrusts. His wrists were starting to burn from the rope Ringo had tied him with, but he didn't care at the moment.

"Louder!" Ringo commanded. "I want George to hear who's my slut now. So say it you little slut."

"I'M YOUR SLUT!" Paul announced.

"Again." Ringo smacked his ass; Paul's asscheeks were turning into a dark-red color from the amount of spankings the blue-eyed lad had given him.

"I'm your little slut, I'm your little slut, I'M YOUR LITTLE SLUT!"

"Ugh, GEORGE!" Ringo collapsed on top of Paul, letting his tears fall on Paul's back. "He-he left me, Paul."

Before Paul could respond, the bedroom door flew open.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!"

-

oh snap! some scandalous shit up in this bitch! i really hope you liked this update. how many of you like top!ringo? i've noticed in a lot of starrison fics that he's bottom, so i wanted to change things up a bit.

if you liked this chapter, vote & comment.
more will be up soon.

- valerie