10

John awoke with an enraged erection. He smirked to himself, running his right hand over Paul's feminine-like body; landing his palm on the younger lad's perky bum.

His bum was plump and the older man could easily grasp it with just one squeeze. John began to gently grind his hips against Paul; quietly moaning at how good the sensation of pleasure felt.

He brought his mouth onto Paul's neck, sucking on the younger lad's delicate skin. Paul stirred in his sleep, then his eyes popped open once he felt John's pulsing erection.

He turned to him, smirking. "A little excited are we, John?" Paul's voice was groggy, making John get more aroused just by the sound of his lilting, Liverpudlian accent.

"Yeah." John replied, pecking his lover's lips quickly. "You want to help me take care of it?"

Paul nodded. "What do you want me to do?"

John pondered for a moment, then brought his dark, lustful chocolate-brown orbs to Paul's hazel eyes.

"I want you to ride me." John replied, "I want to see that perky arse of yours bounce on me cock."

   Paul smirked. "Your wish is me command."

John smirked, then placed his arms behind his head as he propped it against the pillow; watching Paul's every move.

Paul stripped his boxers down to the floor and smirked, revealing his perfectly plump arse to John's face as the doe-eyed lad straddled the older man's waist with his head facing the door of the bedroom.

John bit his lip as he bucked his hips upward, growing impatient as Paul slowly sat himself down on the tip of John's cock.

Paul groaned, the sensation being painful. You would think that after a series of one-night stands that Paul would have gotten used to it, but unfortunately, the young lad hadn't rode a cock before. This was all new to him.

"You okay, baby?" John asked as he placed his large hands on Paul's hips.

"Yeah." Paul replied.

Paul puffed out his cheeks, then sunk down onto John's length. Once his asscheeks hit the base, Paul began to lift himself up and return back down; his asshole growing moist the more he did this.

The view of Paul's ass was a nice sight to see. John moaned at the sensation of his little boy bouncing on his large cock. It was just so gorgeous; how vulnerable Paul was being.

"Fuck, love." John moaned, smacking his arse a few times. "You're pleasing Daddy just fine. Keep it going---don't stop."

"Oh, Daddy!" Paul cried out, placing his hands on John's knees; his own legs placed on the mattress as he bounced his bum on John's cock over and over again. "Oh, Daddy! Your cock feels so good!"

   John groaned. He couldn't take it anymore. He took Paul's hips in his hands and began to thrust upward; making Paul cry out in pleasure, his face drenched in sweat as it scrunched into a beautiful, pained mess.

    "Daddy, yes!" Paul cried out, his cock was twitching, meaning that in a matter of seconds, he'd come undone. "I'm so close!"

   "Hold it in a little longer, baby." John panted, continuing to thrust. He, too, was reaching his peak.

Bucking his hips upward, John growled and felt his cock twitch inside of Paul; coming undone as he announced Paul's name.

During the release, Paul felt his seeman pour out onto the mattress. The younger lad exhaled a breath, then lifted his bum off of John and turned around turned around to face his lover; collapsing onto his stern chest.

"Good morning, Daddy." Paul mumbled.

John chuckled, stroking Paul's hair with his fingers; rubbing tender circles on his lover's smaller back with his free hand.

"Good morning babe." he sat up slightly, causing Paul to slide his head to his stomach. "Now let's say we 'ave breakfast in bed, hm?"

Paul nodded eagerly, nuzzling into John. "Sounds good."

With that, John lifted his little boy off from his body and laid him on the bed as he got dressed in his flannel pajama pants and walked out of the room; letting his precious Paul sleep a little longer.

-
crappy update but i hope you liked the smut. let me know what you think in the comment section.

more will be up soon.
                         - valerie.