epilogue

They slammed their shot glasses on the countertop, the buzz of the whiskey intermingled with the Coke hitting their heads as they cheered in celebration of their special day. Paul McCartney officially became James Paul McCartney-Lennon, and John was loving every minute of it.

It wasn't the fact that they had wedding bands on or the fact that they exchanged vows. It was the simple fact that John could look at Paul and know that they were a forever thing. Paul adored John in many ways, and the fact that he was going to incorporate him in his real-estate career meant more than the eye could see.

"So," George began, wrapping his arm around Ringo. "what are you two love birds going to when ye get 'ome?"

John looked at Paul, who was busy downing his shot of whiskey to answer George's question. "I think we have a few things in mind," John replied.

Ringo smirked. "Going to fuck that ass, aye?"

John glared at him. "D'ye want me to beat you to a bloody pulp?"

The blue-eyed boy shook his head, then snuggled closer to George, who was chuckling as he was seeing this. "Oh Lennon, you're still the same asshole I met in school." he said. "Please excuse Ringo, he's had a filthy mouth since we've reunited." He bit onto Ringo's neck.

John nodded. "I can tell." He turned to his husband Paul. "Ready to go, Darling?"

Paul lifted up his hands in the air, completely plastered. "I'm ready to get fucked!" He bellowed out. John face palmed himself, shaking his head. He should have monitored Paul's drinking. Regardless of the situation, he knew he was going to have fun -- even if Paul was hammered.

"We'll be off now, ye gits." John said, holding Paul close.

George and Ringo nodded, waving the two newlyweds off.
The taller male turned to Ringo, smirking. "So, where were we?"

Ringo sunk down to his knees.

You can guess what happened next.

---

They opened the door of the house. John pulled Paul into a sweet kiss, then smiled. "I have another surprise for you," John said.

"More wine?" Paul slurred. John chuckled, shaking his head, kissing his lover's nose.

"No love," he then took Paul's hand and guided him upstairs. "follow me upstairs." They went upstairs to the same master bedroom they banged in and ventured into the bathroom. Inside of it was a large garden tub and a shower head, accompanied by a sink on the left. Inside the bathroom currently, were candles scattered on the side of the tub, and inside of it were rose pedals and bubbles.

John stripped down naked, wrapping his arms around Paul.

Paul furrowed his eyebrows, perplexed. "Uhm, John? Won't we get in trouble?"

"Nope," John replied, pecking him on the cheek. "because we now own this house."

Paul was speechless. He couldn't believe it. They finally had their own home. A forever home.

He turned to John, and kissed him passionately. "I love you John."

John hummed into the kiss. "I love you, too, Paul."

They both got undressed and sunk into the bathtub, sharing a glass of champagne and they enjoyed the rest of the night, and many nights after that in the comfort of their own home.

And the rest was history. . .