11

Meanwhile in the Harrison-Starkeys household, Ringo laid in his bed, crying as he had just found out that his husband of ten years was sleeping with someone else. Her name was Pattie.

   George silently knocked on the door, peering his head in through their bedroom. He furrowed his eyebrows, perplexed as to why his husband was crying.

   "Baby?" George called lightly, now stepping inside. "Baby, what's wrong?"

Ringo curled up into a ball, more tears streaming down his reddened cheeks. His heart was aching; he couldn't understand why George had chosen to be with a woman. Did he love her? Did she satisfy him more than he ever could?

What did he do wrong?

"Ringo!"

  The blue-eyed male sniffled, then sat up and brought the photograph of his husband and Pattie kissing naked. George's hands were on her breasts while Pattie pressed herself against him.

   "Who's Pattie?"

George's eyes widened. He'd thought he had the photograph hidden where his husband would never find out, but obviously he did because Ringo was asking about Pattie.

  "No one, Rings." George replied, fidgeting with the pockets of his trousers.

"Really?" Ringo questioned, "So your hands happened to magically be on her breasts and she didn't kiss you, yeah?" he scoffed. "That's a bunch of bullshit."

   George didn't know what to say. He couldn't lie about the incident because well, Ringo already knew about it.

"How was she?" Ringo asked. "Did she make you cum more than I've had?"

George gulped. "She was good." he looked down at the ground. "She made me cum at least eight times."

Ringo's jaw dropped. He shouldn't have asked that question, but even when he did, George should not have answered it. Now he was furious.

"Do ye love her?" Ringo breathed.

No answer. Ringo clenched his fist.

"I said: 'do you love her?'"

George sighed, then nodded.

Ringo couldn't believe it. His Georgie was in love with someone else. Someone that wasn't him.

"Get out." Ringo snarled, not meeting his husband's gaze.

Without saying another word, George turned on his heel and left; shutting the front door behind him as he left Ringo alone in the awfully large house.

Sniffling, Ringo reached for the phone and dialed John's house. He knew John's number because the older man had helped him take care of business when he didn't have anyone to turn to.

"Hello?" John's Scouse accent answered.

"Hi, John," Ringo replied. "It's Ringo. Is Paul still there? I need to talk to him."

"Hey Rings!" John said cheerfully. "Yeah he's still 'ere. Just gimme a moment, yeah?"

Ringo nodded. "Alright."

-

      John turned his head to the left from where he was standing to see Paul watching television while eating a bowl of Cheese Puffs.

"Hey Paulie!" John called out, smiling.

"Yeah?" Paul replied, his mouth full. He was really intrigued by the film on screen. He had waited all day for it to come on. John knew this, and he found it awfully cute how Paul places himself in a little boy's persona while he's watching T.V.

"It's Ringo. He wants to talk to ye."

Paul puffed out his now empty cheeks and stood up from the couch. He stood behind John and waited for the phone.

"Here he is, Rings."

Paul thanked John silently and placed the phone near his ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey Paul," Ringo responded. "Could you come over? I am not doing so well. I just received some bad news, mate."

Paul nodded. "Yeah, I think I can swing by. I'll be over there in a bit."

With that, the two bid their goodbyes and hung up the phone. Paul asked his lover if they could drive over to Ringo's house.

"Yeah we can," John replied. "I won't be staying because that's personal between you two but if you need me to come back to get ye o can."

Paul smiled. "Okay, thanks, John."

John walked over to his baby boy and pecked him on the cheek. "Anything for my little prince."

With that, they both grabbed their coats and left the apartment building.

And on the way over to Ringo's flat, Paul couldn't help but wonder what was going on with the blue-eyed boy.

-

is it just me or does everyone picture daddy john from daddy's playhouse? gosh 1969 john was hot. lol.

   if you liked this chapter vote and comment.
more will be up soon.

                           - valerie