17

Here he was again. At Starrison Pub, drinking away his problems. Paul sat at the bar stool alone, staring down at his drink glumly as he thought of nothing in particular.

   Ever since he has been sleeping around to make ends meet, Paul hasn't been okay. He thought about John repeatedly. He's been tempted to go to his apartment and try to make amends with the real-estate agent, but each time he attempted to, something stopped him. A drunk man looking for a good time or the bitter truth that he couldn't bring it in himself to go.

    "Need another round, mate?" Ringo asked as he placed the large pitcher of beer on the counter. Paul nodded, pushing the beer glass to the blue-eyed man before him.

   Ringo poured the drink in, then passed the container back to the raven-haired boy. Paul watched as his care-taker took hold of his service and wondered how he'd look on his knees. They shagged only once, and that was only because Ringo didn't have George in his life. He wanted to dominate Ringo; make him take his cock deep in his throat.

   "How are you and George?" Paul asked as Ringo wiped down the countertop. The blue-eyed man smirked. He then looked up at Paul and leaned over the wooden surface.

    "There is no George," Ringo said in his ear, smirking as he pulled at Paul's collar. "There's only you, me, and your twink ass."

   Paul felt his cheeks start to heat up. He found himself growing hard at the sound of Ringo's tone as those words left his lips.

   The blue-eyed man leaned into Paul's ear once again. "Meet me in the back."

He pulled away, scanning at the younger lad with a smirk; an evident hunger lingering in his eyes. 

   Paul tilted his head back and swallowed the rest of his drink, then slammed the container down; following Ringo into the back of the bar, where something thrilling awaited him.

--------------

          "Oh God!" Paul cried out as Ringo pounded his cock in and out of him rapidly, the wooden crates hitting the wooden wall with each bang. "You're so big! Ugh!"

    Ringo gripped onto Paul's shoulders; thrusting into him more, landing in the doe-eyed lad's pleasure spot within his hole. "You like it when I fuck you, don't you?" he panted, sliding in and out more slowly, but harsh enough to make Paul grunt.

   "Yes, yes I do!" Paul shut his eyes, letting Ringo take him to another world.

     Before they knew it, Ringo came undone. Once he pulled out of Paul, he lifted up his jeans and buckled his belt, then handed him £20.

   "Now get the fuck out of my pub," Ringo spat. "You're drunk."

   He slammed the door of the back entrance of the bar, leaving Paul breathless and stunned. He couldn't believe it. His only friend in the world just shunned him from the only place he could go to escape.

   Without a sound leaving his lips, Paul clothed himself and silently wept to the back entrance.

He had no one.

   And no one seemed to care.

-

   sorry for the late update. hope you like it, even though it's sad.
vote, comment and share.

   love you all.
       - valerie. ♡