22

Paul was nervous. He hadn't been this nervous since he was in secondary school. He stared out the window, waiting for John. This was their first real date. Paul really did not want to mess things up.

  A few moments later, the bell of the coffee shop rang, causing the doe-eyed lad to jolt in surprise and turn around to see if his knight in brown khakis had arrived at the shop.

John looked around the coffee shop the minute he stepped in. He, too, was a tad bit nervous as he sought out for Paul. When his chocolate-brown orbs met his companion's baby face, his heart began to skip a beat in complete nervousness.

Paul peered his head to the right, his lips forming to a grin as he caught a glimpse of John. He found him quite attractive as he wore a button-up shirt with khakis. It was casual, yes, but John looked rather ravishing in it. He could make a leather thong look sexy.

"Hey, love." John mumbled quietly, placing his coffee cup down on the table as he sat across from Paul. "You look good, how are ye?"

Paul nodded, becoming a blushing mess just by the simple fact that John was looking at him a certain way. His chocolate-brown orbs gave off a glint within the pupils. It was everything that Paul needed at that moment.

"I'm good," the doe-eyed lad replied. "I'm just a bit nervous. I'd never done this before."

John boldly took hold of Paul's hand, kissing in between two knuckles as he gave out a heartfelt smile.

"I haven't done this before, either," John said, kissing his knuckles once more. He placed both of their interlocked hands on the wooden surface; his eyes never leaving Paul's face.

"But we'll do it together."

* * *

    Meanwhile, at Starrison Pub, Ringo was finishing up the constant cleanliness of the countertop. The bar was practically empty, then again it was midday. The blue-eyed lad didn't think anyone would come in.

Just as he was cleaning the rim of the beer glass, the sound of cars passing by became more prominent as the door opened. Ringo looked up to see a man in a sun hat. He couldn't see who the person was due to the sun rays seeping through, but he still wanted to serve this customer in any way possible.

"Hello!" Ringo said cheerfully. "What's your poison?"

The man sat on the bar stool, he took off his sunglasses. "You're my poison."

Ringo furrowed his eyebrows as he looked up. The man's face now came into view. Those dark eyes, that head full of hair. His stern jaw line.

"George?!" Ringo asked, nearly dropping the glass he was holding.

George nodded, then pointed to his ex-husband's belt buckle.

"Drop your trousers." he commanded. He walked around the countertop as he pressed himself against Ringo's now bare ass.

"Because I'm about to take back what's mine."