14

John slammed the door of his apartment, running a hand through his shaggy auburn hair. He put down the bags of groceries and went over to the closet where he kept his stash of weed on the shelf. Taking the tray off of its original place, John set it down on the coffee table as he began to cut the Cannabis into pieces; preparing himself for a joint.

     After he had rolled up the weed into a joint, he lit its end with a lighter and began to smoke; letting today's stresses sink down to the floor.

Once the THC kicked into John's system, John began to relax; staring up at the ceiling as he let his mind rest in an imaginative state.

     He turned on a record and let the sound of Jimi Hendrix fill his ears. Just as he came into a sleepy haze, the telephone rang; causing him to snap open his eyes.

John got up from the couch and went over to the phone. He sighed, picking up the ear piece as he placed it between his shoulder and ear.

"Hello?" John answered, toying with the cord.

"Hi John," it was Jimmy Page, one of John's old flings. Their relationship wasn't like his and Paul's. With Jimmy, it was pure sex. Nothing more, nothing less. "How are you?"

   " 'm alright." John replied, taking a drag from the joint in his fingers. "What's going on?"

"Nothing much. Just a bit lonely." he snickered. "Want to fuck?"

    John smirked, "Yeah, why not?" he then tossed the roach from his fingers and into the ashtray in front of him. "What role do ye want to play?"

Jimmy smirked. "How about you come over and we'll see."

"Be there in a few."

"I'll be waiting for you."

With that, the line went dead.

-

John stepped out of his car and into the front entrance of Jimmy Page's house. Bringing his fist to the door, he knocked three times and waited for an answer.

In a matter of seconds, Jimmy was at the door with a menacing smirk plastered on his face. He then groped the collar of John's shirt and smashed his lips against John's. John quickly obliged to the kiss and tugged at Jimmy's long hair; kicking the door closed with his foot as they went inside Jimmy's house.

Once the two heated men were in the living room, John opened his eyes and saw someone else standing in the area.

   The auburn-haired man pulled away from Jimmy, glaring at the man in the middle of the room.

   "Who are you?" John asked

Roger Waters smirked. "Do you not remember me, Lennon?"

John furrowed his eyebrows, confused with what he was talking about. "No. I don't."

Roger chuckled. "That's right," he replied, "you were completely drunk off yer arse. It was easy to fuck you. Especially with you begging me to go harder."

   John shook his head. "Who the fuck are you?" he wanted to know what was going on and who it was he was talking to. He had no clue that he got fucked by this bloke.

   "I'm Roger Waters." Roger finally extended his hand out for the Liverpudlian man to shake. To his surprise, John shook it.

    "So John?" Jimmy intervened, stepping between the two men. "I was wondering if you'd be open to something out of all of our comfort zones?"

John shrugged. He was open to an entire orgy at this point. Paul wasn't in his life, so it made the situation all the more exhilarating.

Jimmy smirked. "Get on your knees then."

John did as he was told and looked up at Jimmy; unbuttoning his trousers as he kept his eyes on the curly-haired man. He pulled out his hardened cock and began to suck.

-

some schmut is about to go down in the next chapter. you're welcome.

vote & comment.

more will be up soon.

- Valerie.