7

Paul stepped out of John's shower room, his black hair damp from the water pouring down his lean body. The steam from the heat covered his reflection in the mirror slightly; making Paul's figure appear faint.

   As the young, doe-eyed lad wrapped a towel around his torso, he couldn't help but envy John's bathroom. It was huge.

     "Are you alright, Paul?" John asked as he knocked on the door. He was worried that his little boy had hurt himself or worse --- passed out on the bathroom floor.

Paul snapped out of his trance. "Yeah, I'm fine." He was about to walk towards the door when he tripped over a garment of clothing; making his shoulder hit the wall in front of him, the towel falling to the ground.

"Ow!" Paul cried.

   John's heart skipped a beat once he heard the loud thud coming from the bathroom. He rushed to the door and jiggled the doorknob in  panic; opening it to find Paul leaned up against the wall, hissing in pain.

   "Paul? Are you okay?" John asked, bending down to his aid. His eyes scanned the younger lad's eyes and slowly trailed down to his lain cock and luscious bum.

  "I'm fine," Paul said, finally able to speak . He was no longer in pain. He slowly got up, and as he did this, he could feel John's intense stare on his body; watching his every move lustfully.

   John smacked his lips, then smirked. "Look at that arse." he stood on his knees and groped Paul's ass; squeezing it harshly while hissing at the sight of it. The older man was going crazy just by looking at Paul's perfectly round, plump ass.

   "Spread your legs for me, love."

Paul furrowed his eyebrows, then placed his hands against the wall. "Okay?" he had no idea what John was up to.

"You're clean, aren't you?" John asked, spreading Paul's asscheeks apart then letting them come together. He squeezed Paul's ass once again, then placed a peck on both sides of his perky bum.

"Yeah, why?" Paul was growing nervous.

"You have such a nice arse." he then spread Paul's ass again, then brought his tongue to his clean asshole.

Paul jolted a bit by surprise. He had never been eaten out before. Usually what occurred during his one-night stands was the usual teasing, heated kissing and fucking.

   This was new, but Paul was loving it.

John flicked his tongue rapidly in Paul's hole; puckering his lips as he slurped up Paul's juices. He groped the younger lad's ass and jiggled it; humming as he continued to eat Paul out.

   "Oh, John!" Paul cried out. He tiled his head back and moaned.

   "It's Daddy, remember?" John said, pulling away for a brief moment.

   Paul looked down at John and nodded. "Yes, Daddy."

   "Good." John replied. He smacked Paul's left asscheek a couple of times, then went back to eating his lover's sweet ass.

    The young lad was going insane. He loved the way John's tongue worked its way around his ass.

   "Touch yerself for me," John mumbled, shaking his head as he thrusted his tongue into Paul.

  Paul closed his eyes and groped his hard cock. He began to stroke it rapidly; moaning as John continued his work.

   "Oh, Daddy!" Paul cried out. "Daddy, please, don't stop!"

  "Does my prince like it when Daddy eats his ass out?" John asked, nipping at the hole.

   "Yes, Daddy." Paul squeezed his shaft; rubbing it as he moaned.

   "Good," John growled. "Because I could eat your ass up all day." he grabbed Paul's ass once more, before pulling away.

   "But now," the older man began, "I want to fuck you."

   Paul continued to rub his shaft, nodding eagerly as he did so. "Oh, Daddy, please do."

   John stood up to his feet, smirking. "Yeah?" he questioned. "Does my little slut want to be fucked?"

   "Yes." the doe-eyed lad breathed.

"Yeah? Does he want Daddy's big, long cock to fuck his tight ass hard and fast?"

   Paul nodded. "Yes, Daddy, yes."

John smirked, then pulled down his trousers and knickers as he began to position himself into Paul.

----------------------------

"Yeah," John groaned, grinding his cock into Paul. "Mm. My slut is about to cum isn 't he?"

   "Yes, Daddy." Paul whimpered. "I'm about to cum!"

"Do it, baby." John breathed. "Scream my name while you're doing it."

    Paul shut his eyes in pure bliss, then let his seaman spas out on the bathroom wall.

Soon after the young doe-eyed lad came, John followed soon after.

"Fuck Paul," John sighed. "You're bloody amazing."

   Pulling out, he pecked Paul's shoulder. "I'll go get you some blankets."

With that, John left Paul to dress in his boxers. And all while he was drying himself off, he couldn't think. The only thing that ran through his mind was:

John Lennon was the best fuck he'd ever had.

-

i haven't updated in centuries i'm sorry.
i hope you didn't find this chapter too gross, lol.
more will be up soon.
vote & comment.

- valerie.