3

"That's it," John mumbles, holding Paul's head as the young lad sucked on the older man's cock. "suck on Daddy's cock, baby boy. Daddy likes having your mouth on it."

They were in John's bedroom, but neither party cared to shut the door or even reach the bed which was two feet away.

Paul looks up at John and begins to grow harder at the sight: John's eyes were darkened by lust, and his facial expressions turned him on even more.

"May I touch myself, Daddy?" Paul whines, taking his lover's cock in one hand, while licking up his erection slowly.

John hisses at the contact his little boy was giving him. Even though he had sex with multiple men and women, no one gave good head until Paul. Paul was such a tease--- he couldn't wait to fuck that perky little arse of his.

"No," John growls. "not until you make Daddy cum."

Paul groans, but continues sucking on John's long cock. He wanted John to be inside him already. He wanted to hear the headboard banging, the scent of sweat stuffing the entire house.

"Come on, baby." John seductively muses, "suck on Daddy's cock faster. Make Daddy cum." he holds his erection in place; allowing Paul to place his perfect mouth on top of the tip. Paul begins to suck, then swallows the eight inches whole.

"Oh yes!" John moans, "Keep doing tha'. Yer such a good boy--- sucking on Daddy's big cock." He holds Paul's head with both hands; thrusting upwards as the younger lad begins to gag from his size.

"Oh, yeah," John breathes, thrusting faster. "gag on Daddy's cock. Daddy likes it when his cock is moist with yer spit."

He feels Paul begin to pull away, but John holds his head still. "Relax your throat, babe." he says. "You're doing an amazing job. Daddy is almost there."

The older lad continues to thrust faster, tugging at Paul's raven-black hair as he moves upward. He moans from hearing Paul gag.

"May I touch myself now, Daddy?" Paul asks, pulling away from his lover's cock once again.

John takes hold of his manhood and looks down at Paul; biting his lower lip.

"You may." he growls. Paul stands to his feet and hastily pulls off his jeans and boxers; letting his own six-inch cock spring free.

"Get on the bed and touch yourself for me." John commands lowly. Paul lies on his back and stares up at the man with messy, auburn hair.

"Touch yourself for me." John snaps, causing Paul to jolt up slightly. Paul nods, placing his feminine hand on his cock as he begins to rub himself rapidly.

"You like that, don't you?" John sneers, jerking himself off as he watches Paul masturbate. "You like rubbing your dick in front of Daddy, huh?"

"Yes, Daddy." Paul moans, arching his back up as he rubs his manhood faster. John was close--- so damn close.

"Rub faster, baby." John says, his hand smacking against his balls as he begins to tighten his grip on his cock.

Paul rubs faster, the high coming to its close as he moans loudly.

"Say my name," John growls, "say my fuckin' name, ye little slut."

Paul squeezed his cock and rubbed harder; the climax nearing as soon as he began to orgasm.

"JOHN!"

As soon as he had came, John followed. He grunted, and soon, his seamen spilled to the floor. John looked up to see his little boy's face was flushed to a beat red.

Paul sat up and began to gather up his clothes, when John pushed him down to the cloud-like mattress once again.

"We're not done yet." he tells the young lad. "Get on your stomach and spread that ass of yours, you understand me?"

Paul nodded, his face planted on the pillow.

"Yes, Daddy."

-----------------------------------------------------

John began to rub the lubricant on his cock, then inside Paul's bum. John had been waiting to feel the younger lad's ass since he first laid eyes on it.

Once his little boy was completely covered in lube, he began to position himself.

"Ready, baby?" he asks, sucking on Paul's shoulder roughly.

"Mhm." Paul responds, impatiently waiting for John to enter him.

John places his hands on Paul's hips, then slams his cock all the way.

"Ow!" Paul yells, surprised at the sudden contact. John strokes his lover's hair gently, planting a tender kiss on Paul's cheek.

"Shh, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you," he begins to thrust gently. "I'm only going to please you. My little boy, so perfect for his Daddy."

While John is thrusting, Paul begins to moan. He never had someone inside him with John's size, he felt amazing. Paul didn't care about the pain anymore---he wanted John, and he wanted him now.

"Faster, Daddy!" Paul cries, clutching onto the pillow tightly.

"Yeah, is that what you want?" John pants, "You want me to give it to you?"

"Yes, Daddy!"

John slammed his cock into Paul harshly; causing the young boy to scream. Paul's face began to feel numb due to the amount of pleasure he was receiving.

"You ready to cum for me, baby?" John moaned, whimpering as he thrusted harder into his lover.

"Yes, Daddy. I'm going to cum!"

"That's right my little prince," John purred, smacking Paul's ass with his palm. "Cum for Daddy. Be a good boy and cum."

With John's hot breath, harsh thrusts and dirty talk, Paul couldn't handle it anymore---he was over the edge, and before he knew it, he came.

"DADDY!"

John collapsed on top of Paul, his lips merely touching the back of his neck. He nuzzled the young man's neck and kissed his cheek.

"You did great, Paulie." John mumbled. "You know that this won't be the last time ye see me, right?"

Paul lifted his head up, perplexed. "No."

John tilted his lover's body to the side, so that he was facing him. He looked into the younger lad's eyes and smiled, finding their color to be mesmerizing.

"It won't be the last you see me, Paul." He stroked Paul's cheek affectionately. "D'you want to know why?"

"Why?" Paul wondered.

"Because I'll be taking care of you."

° ° °

More will be up soon.
Vote + comment.
I love you all.

- Valerie.