15

"Mm!" Jimmy moaned, tilting his head back as John sucked on him rapidly; gagging on his cock while looking up at the moaning mess above him innocently, playing the part of a good boy quite well. "Yeah, love. Suck it good. Get me moist."

Roger crept up from behind John, his eyes focusing on Jimmy. "Mind if I have a turn?"

   Jimmy pulled out of John's mouth, smirking as John turned around and wrapped his mouth around Roger's cock. He teased the man repeatedly; licking up stripes on his member slowly.

"Bloody Hell," Roger commented, "you give good head." John chuckled as he bobbed his head up and down on the man's length.

Jimmy purses his lips as he stared at John's firm, round arse. He found himself thinking about groping it; feeling its firm structure. He thought about placing his cock inside his asshole, and maybe even eating the auburn-haired lad out.

Jimmy stepped towards Roger and rammed his tongue down the other man's mouth; their tongues battling for dominance. John watched and moaned, humming against Roger's dick.

Jimmy pulled back and looked down at John.

   "John, love," Jimmy mused. "Why don't you get your hands and knees for us?"

John looked up at the two men and nodded, following instructions. This was a new experience, and so far, the real-estate agent was loving it. Two men in one night---certainly it must be a thrill!

"But first," Roger began. "why don't you strip off your clothes? We want to see what's underneath those work clothes of yours."

Jimmy nodded in agreement. He scanned at John up and down, watching as the auburn-haired man stripped off his attire.

"That's it," Roger mumbled. "undress those briefs for us nice and slow."

Once John was completely exposed to the two men, Jimmy nodded in approval; getting a good look at his well-defined torso and stiff cock.

   "Good." Roger stated. He smirked and gave John a devilish look in his eye.

   "Now get on your hands and knees."

-

"Oh my God!" John moaned as Jimmy's tongue flicked rapidly on John's asshole. He moaned, slurping up the vulnerable man's juices up while John continued to suck on Roger's cock.

Jimmy shook his head as he continued to lick John's asshole. He groped the man's arse with his free hand; smacking it a couple of times with his palm.

"Suck it good, Lennon." Roger commanded, bucking his hips into John's mouth. John hummed against his length; swirling his tongue over the slit.

"God, Roger," Jimmy said, pulling away from John's ass. "He has such a sweet ass."

Roger smirked. "Make sure he's stretched out." he pulled out of John's mouth, "because I can't wait for both of us to be inside his arse. How does that sound, Lennon?"

Double penetration? John thought to himself. Wonder how this plays out.

All that the real-estate agent could do was nod. He had never done this before, but he was willing to give it a go.

"Alright," Roger clasped his hands together, "you are going to have to be in Jim's bedroom. We're going to stretch you out, then fuck you senseless."

John smirked. "I like the sound of that."

"Good," Roger replied, "now get in there, you fucking skank!"

The auburn-haired man nodded, then walked into Jimmy's bedroom; the two men undressing themselves then following behind John.

-

       John knew this room all too well. He and Jimmy have slept together in this room numerous times. After work, Jimmy would pick him up and they'd sometimes shag in his car. But eventually John would end up on this bed. Either being tied up and teased, or he'd tie Jimmy up and have his way. All in all, it was good while it lasted. Good, old fashioned, Liverpudlian fun.

   It was a bit difficult to get inside of John, mostly because he hasn't been stretched out before. Word on the street has been said that John wasn't one to be the submissive. He was always dominant; always had things his way. Until now. He was about to be a bitch to two of his old flings.

   And boy was he loving it.

Jimmy placed the lube on John's hole, stretching it out like elastic. He had to make sure the man that was bent over was able to put both cocks into him.

   Once John was finally prepped, Jimmy went in first. He inserted himself slowly, just so John could get used to the feeling. John felt uncomfortable at first, but as his penetrator thrusted in and out slowly, causing moister back there, he began to relax; pleasure overtaking him.

    "You like that?" Jimmy asked. "Fuck you are so tight!"

   "Yeah." John replied, squeezing his asscheeks together; making his hole tighter. Without warning, Roger smacked his ass, causing the man beneath him to deflex his bum from its tightened posture.

"Wait until I get in there." Roger then shifted to the side, placing his cock inside of John and both men began to thrust; leaving John a moaning mess.

"You are such a whore," Roger hissed, his cock rubbing against Jimmy's. "taking in two big cocks deep inside you."

   "Fuck!" John cried out, his fingers fisting against the sheets as both men thrusted into him harder. "Fuck me, fuck me." he was almost there; almost at his peak.

    "I'm so close!" Jimmy cried out, gripping one hip while Roger took hold of the other.

   "F-fuck!" Roger felt his length tremble along with Jimmy's as both men spilled their cum inside of John. Just as they were arriving, John spilled his on the mattress.

    Both men slowly pulled out, smiling at John in satisfaction.

  "What'd you think?" Jimmy asked as he led John to the door after all three got dressed.

   John smirked. He didn't need to answer. His facial expression said it all.

   They all said their goodbyes. Turns out Roger was dating Jimmy and they only called John over to mark off something from their sex list. John didn't mind. He was glad that he was able to bring some joy into the relationship.

     As John started the car, he couldn't help but have a strong, incomprehensible feeling stirring in his chest. He felt used, dirty and guilty.

    He swore to himself that he would never have a threesome, and now that he had, he felt dirty. Those men were old flings. Men he'd never see again. He didn't have a connection with either of them. They weren't someone he cared about so dearly.

   The truth was, they weren't Paul.

-

so i'm sorry if the smut isn't at it's best. i've never written a smut scene where a threesome occurred, but i hope it's okay.

vote & comment.
more will be up soon.

- valerie.