18

John sat on the balcony chair of his apartment, smoking a cigarette as he looked up at the stars. Life has been treating him good, but it didn't change the fact that Paul wasn't around. Even though they didn't really know each other all that well, the young lad just seemed to fit John perfectly. Almost like a piano piece.

   He hasn't gotten laid in weeks, which was surprising because John Lennon always had someone to sleep with. Whether it'd be a man or a woman, he always had a way to bring someone to his flat to fuck, to please, to throw out when it was over. With Paul McCartney, it was different.

Completely different.

   Sighing, the auburn-haired man couldn't take it anymore. He came to  the conclusion that he couldn't wait for the doe-eyed lad forever, and because of this reason, John stood to his feet and grabbed his wallet, coat and pack of cigarettes as he headed out into the streets, right into Starrison Pub where he knew he'd get lucky tonight.

   All it would take is a little bit of charm. . .

-

     Slamming the drink down on the counter of the bar, John swallowed the burning sensation of the alcoholic substance; waiting for the perfect victim to pry into his web of lust.

   As he lurked his surroundings, Ringo came to the scene; serving his customer another shot of alcohol. Ringo remembered John's rough demeanor well, but he didn't hold it against him. He just wasn't that type of person.

   "So, Rings," John slurred, looking at the bartender. "since Georgie is gone why don't ye change the name of the place Starr's Pub? I mean, you're the only one serving up drinks 'ere."

   Ringo bit his lower lip, batting his lashes as he looked down at the floor. It hurt his heartstrings when someone mentioned the name George. He was doing everything in his power to not give in nostalgia; to miss the bloke because he was screwing soneone else.

   Rising his head up, Ringo gave a weak smile. "Because," Ringo stated, trying his best not to break. "I know one day he'll be back. I know one day we'll be happy."

   He cleaned off the glass he was holding with the rag and walked away; leaving John alone. John watched his server disappear into the distance.

  If only he could think like that about Paul. . .

-

         Lips smacking one another, hair being tugged as the man above John pushed him down onto the bed, unbuttoning his shirt in the process.

   The man was in his forties. He didn't give a name, but he was good enough for John. He began to unbutton John's trousers, pulling down his knickers as he pulled out his member and began to suck. John watched as the old man bobbed his head up and down; staring up at him in lust.

   "What's your name?" John whispered as he scanned at the door; hoping no one would knock on the hotel entrance. The man below him pulled his mouth away and went to John's ear, nipping it then saying:

  "You don't need to know my name. You just need to know that I'm going to fuck you."

    He pulled down his own trousers and then lubricated John's hole. If it was anything John appreciated about this man, was that he respected him.

   The man with no name spread John's legs apart and began to go inside. He stared at John intensely; thrusting in and out.

   As John allowed this bloke to fuck him senseless, there was one thing that kept running through his mind.

Paul.

-
hope you liked this. more'll be up soon. please be patient with my updates. thank you.
if you enjoyed this chapter, vote, comment & share.

- valerie. ♡