24

The guests gathered around the driveway of the awfully large, two-story house. Paul stepped into the crowd after picking up his paycheck from the factory and stared up at the house. It was white, accompanied by a gray roofing and a red door. The young lad found this house to be beautiful. However, the only thing he couldn't quite figure out was why he had been invited to this open house. Did John want him to envy his work?

He didn't know, but the minute John's auburn hair blew in the wind as he stood in front of the large crowd, Paul stopped questioning everything and listened to John's introduction. The young doe-eyed lad made the conclusion that his lover was quite excellent at his job, and wouldn't mind seeing him work again.

They entered the house. John waltzed the crowd into the living room, where the area was sashayed with a vintage carpet, velvet-red sectional sofas, a coffee table, a fireplace accompanied by a mantel and finally, a recliner resting on the opposite end of the fireplace. The sleek hardwood floors complimented the room perfectly, and the viewers were in amazement with the work.

Next they ventured into the kitchen. Resting in the center of it was an island complimented with marble tiling. The kitchen countertops were accompanied by the same thing, along with a gas stove and rosewood cabinets. Paul liked this. He could see himself cooking for his younger brother in it, maybe John if he decided to come over.

As the guests hung about conversing on the kitchen's sleek and exquisite design, John took a wine glass and tapped its side with one of his car keys. "Attention everyone! Attention!"

All the guests turned to face John in his tie and dress shirt. He then continued. "On the island in front of ye I have some refreshments and snacks for you to eat. I will be right back, I have an important call on the line. Please remain patient and we will continue the tour in just a moment."

The chatter went on, they took their refreshments and snacks and carried on their conversations. John snuck around the crowd and tapped Paul on the shoulder. Paul jolted, then turned around to be faced with the beautiful face of John Lennon.

"I thought you had a call you needed to answer?" the doe eyed lad quirked an eyebrow. John pulled his companion away from the crowd, then leaned forward into Paul's ear.

He smirks. "Come with me upstairs." he mumbled. "I want to give ye a more private tour of the place."

--------

They entered the master bedroom, which was converted with its own bathroom. In the center rested a California-King sized bed, an abstract comforter, goose-feathered pillows, and a bark headboard coated with wax. In front of it was a dresser and mirror, and of course the essential walk-in closet rested across from the entrance.

John closed the door, locked it and came up from behind Paul. He bit onto the side of his neck, snaking his right hand down and inside his companion's trousers. He stroked his cock teasingly, feeling it pulse and grow at the touch of John's large hand. Paul elicited out a moan, tilting his head back and letting John gnaw at his neck; marking him with red love bites.

"Oh John," Paul moaned, shutting his eyes in pure bliss as John accelerated the speed of his strokes on his lover's cock. "are. . . Are ye sure we can do this? What if everyone will hear us?" John toyed with his balls, a faint gasp escaping the younger lad's lips.

"If anyone is going to hear anythin' it's going to me pounding into you while you're screaming me name." John replied. He gave Paul's cock a firm squeeze, then used his left hand -- the hand that was clutching onto his waist -- to go up inside Paul's button-up shirt and toy with his nipples.

"Now," John said lowly, humming and nipping against the younger lad's neck. "Bend over and show me that pretty little hole of yers."

Paul obeyed, and immediately his pants dropped to the floor with a soft thud. He looked back at John innocently, his erection now rising upward and out.

"Yes, Daddy."

-----

    "Oh yes!" Paul cried out as John pounded into him. The headboard was pounding against the wall, and the sound of both men being pleasured filled the room with John's balls smacking against Paul's ass as he drove his cock in deeper and harder with every pound. "Oh yes, John! Fuck me just like tha', just like tha'!"

The auburn-haired male took hold of Paul's restrained wrists, which were bound together by his tie he had taken off so he could have complete control of Paul. "Ye are such a dirty little whore." John remarked, pulling halfway out, then slamming back in. "Letting me fuck you while everyone else is downstairs. Fuck, I can pound into this arse all fuckin' day!"

"Then do it, John." Paul hissed, "Fuck me like the whore that I am!"

John chuckled, then pulled at the younger lad's hair. "And a whore is what you are." He pulled his length out once again, then rammed it back in. "I want you to scream as loud as ye can, I want everyone to hear how you're being fucked senseless."

Paul obeyed, and as John did his dirty work, he let out multiple cries of pleasure. The sound of his voice nearly caused the room to shake, but nonetheless it was loud enough to satisfy John's request. When Paul moaned and screamed, it was like he was fucking a woman. His screams were that loud and high-pitched, that anyone could mistake Paul as a woman.

John took a hold on Paul's length and began to feverishly stroke it. Paul was so close. He wanted to cum on his hand and on the bed, but this wasn't their house. This wasn't a place where they could cum all over the floors and mattresses.

Holstering Paul up from the bed, John jerked his lover off faster. Paul moaned repeatedly, then in a few seconds, he felt the knot grow more intense by the second and soon enough, he spewed his cum all over John's hand.

"Daddy!" Paul cried out. John smirked, then pounded into him rapidly and as he pushed his cock past his lover's prostate, he felt his cock twitch at the pleasure he was receiving and came deep inside of Paul. He grunted, moaned, and let his orgasm surface.

"Oi, love." John panted. "That was fuckin' great." He placed a peck on Paul's cheek. "I love ye Paul."

Paul felt his heart skip a beat. John loved him. He actually confessed it. He smiled, and let the words he had kept inside these last few months out.

"I love you too, John."

---

When they had walked downstairs, now completely clothed and straightened out, they walked into the living room to see all the guests mortified.

"Sorry about the wait, everyone," John spoke, stuffing his hands into his pockets. "the tour is back on and if you will just follow me, I will guide you towards the ba --"

An elderly woman cut him off. "-- Thank you, but it seems clear to us all that there already is a resident in this house." she looked at everyone. "I think we will be leaving, now."

Without hesitation, the group all left the house, leaving both Paul and John alone at the staircase.

And as they were exiting out the building, John mentally smiled to himself. Perfect. This was exactly what he wanted.

Now all that's left to do is wait.

let me know what you think!
only one more chapter and then the book will be finished.
please don't be mad.
all things must pass.
you just have to let it be.
because if you imagine all the people reading this,
we'd be living life in peace.

lol. my Beatles puns! XD
- valerie