Ch.1 First Day

Ch.1First Day

"OK this is it." you said as you looked at the building in front of you. You had just recently moved to this town and you needed a job fast. You had been looking around and came across a pizzeria that was looking for a day shift guard. The name of it was Freddy's Fazbear Pizzeria. They had hired you as soon as you said that you were interested in the job.

"I really hate this and I haven't even started my first day yet."You said nervously. You were always a nervous person and starting a new job in a new city was overwhelming.

"Well it is just until something new comes along (yn)." You told yourself. As you walked through the doors you saw workers going about getting things ready for the day to begin. You look around and saw the older man who hired you walking up to you.

"Oh Miss (yln) good to see you came!" The man exclaimed.

"Yes sir." You said as you gave him a shy smile.

"Good, good come let's give you a proper tour." The boss man said smiling at you. You had only seen the front door and his office so you had no idea what was in store for you. He places a hand on your shoulder and you both begin to walk down the hallway. The first place he showed you was the arcade.

"Wow, this is amazing! Look at all the games!" you said as your eyes lit up with excitement. He chuckled at you and began to walk again.

"Well that's just the tip of the iceberg." He said. The place was huge and he showed you all the party rooms.

"There are so many places to remember." You thought as you look all around the building.

"Now shall we see the best part of our establishment?" The Boss man asked as you nod at him. He brings you into a large room with a stage and as you look up your body freezes.

"A...re.... Are...those?" You hesitantly mutter out as you point to the stage.

"Yep our main attraction, our state of the art animatronics." He says with a big grin. Your body tenses up at the sight of them. You have always had a fear of anything like dolls, mannequins, or in this case animatronics.

"So Miss (yln), shall we go meet them?" He asks with a giant grin on his face.

"I...I would rather not." you say backing up a bit. He just laughs and gently pushes you forward.

"Hehe...What? They won't hurt you Miss (yln). They are programed with face recognition software. You're already in the system and good to go." He says as you walk in. You were slowly walking toward them as every atom in your body was screaming to run the other way.

"Come on (yn) its ok....breathe...in and out.....we can do this." You tell yourself as you get closer to them.

"Well here they are Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, and Toy Bonnie." He laughs as he points them out. You stand back about 3 feet from them not wanting to get any closer then you have to.

"This is Miss (yn) (yln). Please say hello guys." He says to them.

"Hello Miss (yln) I'm Toy Freddy, it's a pleasure to meet you!" The brown bear said happily. He was brown and light brown with rosy cheeks. He had a black and red top hat and a black bowtie. His blue eyes pierced right through to your very soul.

"Hi I'm Toy Chica and I'm so glad to meet you!" Said the yellow chicken bouncing up and down on her feet. She had pink cheeks and blue eyes with pink eye-shadow on, a bib that said "let's party" and what looks to be pink panties.

"And I'm Toy Bonnie, so happy to see a new face around here!" The blue bunny added excitedly. He was blue and white with red cheeks with a red bowtie and green eyes. He also has what looks like purple eye-shadow on as well.