Ch. 23 Birth-Day

(The music playing in the background with Goldie is Honeybee by Steam Powered Giraffe-)

Ch. 23 Birth-Day

You groggily open your eyes as the light shines through your window. Today was the day, Fritz's party. You just pull the covers over your head and groan out.

"Just a little longer...won't hurt." You think as you close your eyes again. You begin to drift off again when you feel someone poke you gently. You pull the covers down and peek out to see who it was.

"Good morning cutie." Bonnie happily cooed at you.

"No..." is all you said as you rolled over only to be met with a pair of bright yellow eyes.

"Come on lass, it be time to get up." Foxy cooed out smiling at you.

"No." You said bluntly as you close your eyes and snuggle into your bed. The next thing you knew someone jumps on top of you.

"Ooofff...the hell?" you yell out in surprise.

"Wake up big sis." Chica giggles out as she hugs you.

"Aaahhh....I don't want too." You whine out.

"But we have to celebrate today." She chirped out happily.

"We can later." You moan out as you look at her. Chica gets off of you now and you again snuggle into your blankets.

"Nope, right now cutie." Bonnie chuckled out as he grabs you and pulls you out of bed.

"Bonnie...you're upsetting the natural balance of things." You cry out as you try and get back into bed.

"Oh lass, ye' be acting like Goldie right now." Foxy grinned at you playfully. You just look at him, your eyes narrow and your cheeks puff out.

"And you'll never be king of the pirates." You growl out.

"Oooohhhh...." Chica hums as she covers her mouth.

"Well that be mean there lassie." Foxy looks at you with a hand on his hip but a sly smirk crosses his face.

"Damn hillbilly, just burn the fucker why don't you." Mike said from your door. You look over at him. He has a bag of chips in hand as he leans on your doorframe and smiles at you.

"Are you eating my chips?" You asked.

"Nope." He said as he looks right at you and puts another chip into his mouth. You sight out in defeat and get back up.

"Fine ya'll win. I'm up." You say as you walk over to Mike who just pulled out another chip. You smile at him as you grab his wrist, pull it to you and quickly eat the chip.

"Hey! That was mine!" he yelled out.

"It's mine now loser." You giggle out as you walk out of your room. When you do you see Scott standing there with a drink in his hand. He looks at you with a lopsided grin.

"I have brought a gift to appease the demon." He chuckles out as he hands you the drink. You take the drink, and with a smile take a sip. (Yff) covers your tongue.

"Mmmm...the demon is appeased." You say grinning at him.

"Hahaha...that's good to know. Are you ready for today?" Scott questioned you.

"Yeah, just got to finish a few things and everything should be ready to go." You tell him as you stretch out. The both of you now head to your living room. As you enter you see everyone watching T.V.

"Wow I never thought I would see this." You say to Scott. Jeremy was actually sitting beside Freddy. The both of them were watching, what you assumed, to be Freddy's show.