Ch. 2 Meeting the snake in the grass

You wake up feeling refreshed and ready to start a new day.

"I haven't felt like this in a long time." You say out loud as you stretch with a yawn. You get up and get ready for a new day. You eat, brush your teeth, get your things ready and head out the door. As you were driving to Freddy's you thought about what Scott had told you about who you were going to work with today.

"Flirtatious jackass huh?" you giggle at how Scott said it. You pull into the parking lot and park your car, getting out you walk up to the doors and go inside. You see everyone getting ready for the day, just like yesterday. You begin to walk to the time clock, you had time to spare, and walked by the show stage, but you didn't see any of the Toys up there.

"I guess they are already out and about?" You think to yourself. You walk down the hallway, past the rooms just as before. When you get to Kids Kove you check in to see Mangle. She is where she was yesterday.

"Good morning Mangle Hun." You call out too her. She moves her head to look at you as you smile at her. She looks happier today.

"You look as pretty today as you did yesterday." You tell her.

"But I've got to go see ya later" you say as you continue down the hall. You stopped to look at your watch to check the time.

"Good I still have plenty of time." You say to yourself. Just then you get pulled into a big hug from behind that lifted you off the ground.

"AAAAHHHH!" you yell out completely surprised.

"Yyyyaaayyy, Miss (yln) came back!" you hear Toy Freddy yell out excitedly.

"Freddy darling, please put me down." You beg him as you look behind you.

"Yes! I'm your darling" he chuckles out. As soon as he puts you down you were immediately pulled into another hug.

"Doll face I missed you!" Toy Bonnie yelled rubbing his cheek against yours.

"Bonnie sugar, I can't feel my cheek." You mutter out as he squishes his cheek against yours.

"Hehe, I'm your sugar." He laughs and lets you go. You rub your face, and look at the two Toys grinning at you.

"It's good to see ya'll too. Do you do this to everybody?" you asked them.

"Nope, just you Miss (yln)." Toy Freddy says happily. You look at them as your eyes widened.

"Just me? Why just me?" you ask in disbelief.

"We like you duh." They say together.

"I....I don't know what to say." You look at the floor shaking your head.

"You don't have to say anything," Toy Bonnie said as he moves a little closer to you.

"But you could give us a kiss though." Toy Freddy finished as he does the same. Both of the Toys point to their mouths with huge grins plastered on their faces. You're just flabbergasted at what they just said. Just then Toy Chica comes around the corner and sees you with them. She stomps up to Toy Freddy and pulls his arm.

"Come on we have to get ready." She tells him and drags him off.

"Huh? Wait....I didn't get my kiss yet!" Toy Freddy yells out as he tries to get out of her grip.

"Hmmm....Now it's just the two of us." Toy Bonnie says putting an arm around you pulling you closer.

"What the Hell?" you think while looking at Toy Bonnie.