The name of the game is: Silence

AS IN THIS IS A LEMONCHAPTER...YOUHAVEBEENWARNED!—

This has adult situation, malexfemale, and smut. If you are uncomfortable with this types of situation please do not read. MA18. If you are ok with this please come read what dirty things we came up for you.

The name of the game is: Silence

AS IN THIS IS A LEMONCHAPTER...YOUHAVEBEENWARNED!—

This has adult situation, malexfemale, and smut. If you are uncomfortable with this types of situation please do not read. MA18. If you are ok with this please come read what dirty things we came up for you.

You were having a sweet dream when you are awoken by a presence in your bed. You slowly open your eyes expecting Goldie to be there, but no a pair of glowing blue eyes are looking at you.

"Huh?...Fre..Fre...ddy?" You mutter out sleepily.

"Hello honeypot." Toy Freddy whispered to you. You now lean up on your arm as you rub your eyes.

"We didn't mean to wake you." You turn your head and now meet a pair of green glowing eyes.

"Bon? Is everything alright?" You asked jolting up quickly.

"Sssshhh....calm down Doll face we don't want to wake anyone." Bon whispers as he presses a finger to your lips. (You wonder how their eyes haven't awake anyone already as they glow ever brightly.)

"Aaawww I wished my eyes could glow." You say looking at them.

"Trust us; you can light up the darkest of rooms." They say in sync. You give them a shy smile.

"Anyways...did you need something?" you whisper.

"No we just wanted to sleep with you." Bon said as he puts an arm around you.

"It's not fair that Goldie has gotten to sleep here. It's our turn now." Toy Freddy purred out as he lays his hand on your hip. Your face flushes as the two males press their bodies closer to yours.

"We have been waiting for this moment." Toy Freddy purred as he kisses down the side of your neck.

"And we are not going to waste it." Bon coos as he kisses down the other side. "Uuhhhmmm... guys." You whimper out.

"Hehehe..... Better not get too loud Doll face." Bon whispers as his fingers travel up your side.

"Yeah, this is our private time with you." Toy Freddy said in a husky voice.

"Damn it....control yourself (yn)." You mentally scream to yourself and fail miserably. Toy Freddy's hands move to your cheeks now as he leans in and kisses you. It was powerful and fierce. Your eyes widen as he pulls back slowly and a dreamy look is on his face. Before you could speak Bon turns your head to him as he too leans in for a kiss. His was raw and untamed. You hear Toy Freddy chuckle out as he slides down to the bottom of the bed. He crawls under your covers now as you watch him confused at what he was doing. You look over at Toy Bonnie now as he gives you a sly smirk. You were about to ask what they were doing when you feel Toy Freddy's hands on your ankles and Toy Bonnie's fingers travel over your abdomen and underneath your shirt pulling it up, exposing your bare chest.

"Oh such a naughty girl you are Doll face. It's like you knew something was going to happen." Toy Bonnie growled into your ear. You trembled at their touch. Toy Bonnie's green eyes look at you as your face flushes and you bite your lip. Toy Freddy slowly begins to kiss up your legs, nibbling here and there as he slowly crawls up his breath teasing you every step of the way. At the same time Toy Bonnie's hands roam over your side leaving your skin smoldering. The both of them are moving at the same pace. Your breath quickens and a small moan escapes your lips. Toy Bonnie's hand was right under your left breast, as he leans over to your ear.