Ch.3 Crashing Down

Ch.3 Crashing Down

You had been awake for a few hours now. Around 2 am you woke up, a feeling of dread covering your body. You had felt like someone was in the room with you, you'd drift off, but then your eyes would shoot wide open

"It has to be my anxiety." You tell yourself as you look at the clock.

"I guess I should get going." You get up and get your things together and drive to Freddy's. You pull in the parking lot and park, but don't get out right away.

"In and out, (y/n) in and out." You repeat as you breathe. You slowly begin to calm down.

"Ok let's do this!" You say getting out of your car. As soon as you enter the building the Boss man walks up to you.

"(y/n) my girl, glad I caught you." He said walking up to you.

"Is everything ok?" you ask him.

"Yes, well...you see. I know I said that you'd be shadowing the others but I need you to help with a party. It's good anyways because you needed to learn." He tells you.

"Ok...that's cool." You say smiling at him.

"You're going to help Jeremy and Mike.

"Aaaagggg...Mike." You thought as you roll your eyes.

"Go clock in and meet me back here, that way I can show you to where the party will be held." Boss man told you. You go and clock in and come right back. You follow him to a room that was set up to start a birth day party. You walk in and see Jeremy and Mike. Jeremy sees you and gives you a shy wave. Mike just turns his head as you walk up to them.

"Hey (y/n), it's...nice to see you again." Jeremy says to you.

"Hmpf." Mike said as he crossed his arms and looked in the opposite direction of you. You just glare at him.

"It's nice to see you too Jeremy. I can't wait to work with you." You say sweetly to him. You then crossed your arms and looked away from Mike. Jeremy looked at both of you in worry.

"So what do we do?" You asked Jeremy.

"We do the same as in the other rooms, but there is just more kids. You should be able to handle that. I mean you are from the south after all." Mike shot at you.

"Excuse me, and what is that supposed to mean Mike?" You say looking at him.

"Oh you know, kids everywhere down there. Around 14 or 15 at a time." He said given you a cocky grin.

"I'll have you know, that's not how everyone down there is you....dick." you say in a low growl.

"Really now? You could have fooled me." Mike said smugly.

"Guys now's not the time to fight. The party is about to start." Jeremy said. You look over to see kids and parents coming in to the room.

"I guess we should get to it." Mike said to you guys as he walks past you, and you glare at him. You did what you usually do, and as much as you hated it, Mike was right. There were so many kids. You saw them throwing food, paper, anything really all over the floor. They were yelling and running around in and out of the room. You didn't know where to start. You must have looked confused, because you see Mike shoot you that cocky grin.

"I really want to hit him right now." You say to yourself. Just then you see a little girl running and she falls. She sits on her knees and begins to cry. You run up to her, followed by Mike.

"Oh, are you ok Sweet pea?" You ask as you squat down to her. She looks at you with tears in her eyes.

"I hurt my...elbow." She said as she shows you. It was a little red, but nothing bad, but to her it was horrible.