Ch. 30 Happiness and Goodbyes

You were in a deep sleep when you jolt awake by something grabbing at your wrist. You look around to see you were in a darkened room.

"Where am I?" You ask as you try to take a step forward but something was holding you down.

"What's going on? Why can't I move?" You think as you look down at your legs and see black smoke wrapping around them. You begin to panic and try to run, scream, do anything to try to get away. The smoke moves up your body as it wraps around your chest before splitting apart. One wraps around your arm and the other makes its way too your breasts and given them a good squeeze. You hiss out as you shut your eyes tightly and whimper out. It squeezes harder and your eyes jolt open to see you were in your room and Goldie was straddling your hips, one hand grabbing your breast and in the other was some kind of wipe. You look at him glaring as he smirks at you.

"What the hell are you doing?" You growl out as you look up at him.

"I was merely rectifying the damage done to your beauty." Goldie purrs softly.

"And you had to grab my boobs?" You asked as your eyes bored into him.

"Oh honeybee, they were presented." He wiggled his eyebrows at you.

"They wasn't presented! You pulled my shirt up!" You yell out and lean up a bit but feel pain shot through your body.

"Mmm!" You yelp and lay back down. Goldie reaches out and strokes your hair softly.

"Relax honeybee. I am almost done. The stagehand did not treat these cuts." He cooed out sweetly as he gently wipes down the cuts on your side. You whimper out as you feel the stinging on your side and turn your head. You notice the spot beside you and remember last night's events.

"Where is Vincent?" You ask as you reach over and touch the spot.

"The stagehand left early this morning. Good riddance. He was getting way too grabby for my taste." Goldie huffs out as he places a bandage over the cut marks.

"You know that I am so much better than him." He purrs out smirking at you.

"You're just jealous. I kind of enjoyed being in his arms." You say blushing a bit as you cover your face.

"I am not jealous of the stagehand. I know that I am better than him. I only want what is best for you and if you have me you will have the world. So how about it honeybee, marry me?" He cooed as he leans down and presses his body against yours.

"I'm not marrying you Goldie." You say as you push him off of you.

"You will change your mind one day." He purrs out as he grins at you. You shake your head at him as you get up.

"I'm getting up now. Later Goldie." You say as you head to the bathroom.

"Indeed honeybee." He coos out sweetly.

You head to the bathroom, and shut the door when your phone went off. You reach over and answer it.

"Hello?" You say as you begin to get everything ready.

"Hello Miss (yln)." The bosses voice rings out.

"Oh hey...boss." You say nervously.