Ch.26 Unexpected

Ch.26 Unexpected

You wake to the sound of your alarm going off and you groggily roll over, turning it off.

"Aammmmggg...no. I don't want to work today." You whined out as you sit up and rub your eyes.

"Huh? Goldie ain't here?" You say as you look beside you.

"It feels...weird and wrong some how." You told yourself as you get out of bed and head to the kitchen. You quickly made some food and then went to change. You then grab your things as you head out the door and to your car. As you drive to Freddy's you wonder where Mike wants to take you too.

"Guess I'll find out tonight." You tell yourself as you pull in. You park and quickly make your way to the time clock then head off to find Scott. You find him in the bosses office.

"Hey Scott." You say walking in as he looks up at you and smiles.

"Hey (yn). " He said sweetly as he motioned for you to sit down. You shut the door behind you and take a seat.

"Sorry about yesterday." He said with a sigh.

"It's no big deal Hun. I could have waited." You say sweetly as you look at him.

"I didn't want you too. Besides it took me forever to get out of here. Man, she is demanding." Scott huffed out as he crosses his arms.

"Tell me about it. I really don't think she knows my name either. She keeps calling me Freddy." You giggle out.

"Haha...she keeps calling me Steve." Scott chuckled out.

"You don't even look like a Steve." You say smiling.

"Well it's no big deal. I can deal with it." He said with a sigh.

"She still hasn't told me what I'm going to be doing." You say as you lean back and cross your arms.

"She hasn't told me either. She just demands me to go get stuff." He huffed out.

"Can't wait for this to be over with." You sigh out and close your eyes.

"Me either...but until then we have to do it." He said giving you his sweet smile.

"Yeah, I'm doing whatever she wants also." You say smiling back.

"Well I guess I should let you get to work." Scott said looking away from you.

"Right hahahaha...later then." You say getting up.

"Yeah later." He called back. You go to the room you were assigned to and as you enter the room you see poor Jeremy there with Foxy on one side and Bonnie on the other with their arms on his shoulders as they talked to each other.

"Hey guys...uh...whatcha doing?" You asked looking at the three.

"Hey cutie. Do you get to work in here with us today?" Bonnie asked looking at you.

"Yap, hehe...but you do know Jerbear ain't a table right?" You giggle out as you point at him.

"Huh? Aye but he be the perfect height for leaning on." Foxy chuckled out.