Ch. 32 Confusion

Ch. 32 Confusion

It had been weeks now and everything was getting back to normal. Well for the most part. You were so happy to have the others back in your life and you would talk with them as much as you could. You were also doing the "special" parties more. At least two a week. You still hated doing them but the money was good and you could use it. When you wasn't at work you were hanging out with Mike, Jeremy and Vincent. You all would go out and have a wonderful time just hanging out together, but as for Scott, that was a different story. Scott had now completely stopped talking to you. Every time you would try to talk with him he would just walk away from you. Your heart was broken. He was the first person you made a connection with and now, he wouldn't even look your way.

"What did I do to him?" You think as you walk into work. This has been on your mind for weeks.

"Hello pet." A seductive purr whispers in your ear and you jump a bit turning to face Vincent.

"Don't do that." You whine out as you glare at him.

"Sorry (y/n). I couldn't resist it, but tell me why is your mind a million miles away?" He asked as he puts his arm around your shoulders and pulling you close to him.

"Scott...He..he has completely stopped talking to me. What did I do Vincent?" You look at him trying to hold back your tears.

"Oh pet, it will be alright." He said as he takes you by the chin and makes you look into his eyes.

"Give him some time. He is confused and just needs some time to think. All you need to do is worry about you right now. " He whispers as he leans closer to your face.

"How can I not? We were so close and then he just pushed me away." You sigh out as your eyes look away from him blushing.

"(y/n) it will be ok. I promise, but your with me right now and I want your attention." He purrs out smirking. You look up at him blushing more and realize how close he was to you now.

"Uh….well…you are good at getting it Vincent." You stutter out as you look at him. He smirks at you as he puts his hands on your hips and pulls you closer to him.

"I want all of your attention." He purrs out as his face leans closer to yours. You feel his hands move behind you and grab your butt, squeezing it as a squeak escapes you. You slightly push him away from you, but you can't help but smile.

"So very glad to have him back." You think smiling more. He smirks with a chuckle.

"There is your beautiful smile." He said as he moves back a bit now.

"You're crazy Vincent." You giggle out softly.

"Only a little (y/n)." He smirks at you.

"But we have a party today and we are working it together." He said as he crosses his arms smiling at you now.

"Well then I guess we better go get ready huh? " You giggle out and smile at him.

"That's why I came to get you. Come on (y/n) let's go. " He said as he takes your hand and walks to the room. It was a large party, and you both were running around but managed to keep it under control. After it was over you both begin to clean up. You were cleaning up the last bit of trash when you feel arms around your waist and pulling you back to someone.