Ch. 19 Alone time

Ch. 19 Alone time

It had been a few weeks now and you had become closer to everyone. You looked forward to working nights as you had gotten to know each animatronic a whole lot better. Like Freddy, he actually likes rock music. He gets really pumped up when one comes on that he really likes. He winds up singing to you, just to get you to smile or giggle for him. He has a really nice voice that suits him to a "T". Bonnie is a total dork in every way. He always finds cheesy jokes or puns to share with you after he found out you like them. Both you and he enjoy watching shows on how things are made together; it's your bonding time you could say. Foxy is a complete romantic at heart. He looks rough on the outside but he does whatever he can to make your face to flush red. He pulls out the cheesy lines that always works on you. Chica is mischievous, she is always pranking everyone. This includes you, but you know she does it because she likes everyone. Whenever she gets a chance though, no matter how small, she will tackle you, and bury her face in your chest. Then there is Marry. He likes fast pace music of any kind. He says it doesn't put him to sleep. You had put a lot of fast paced music on your phone just for him. He doesn't show it, but he likes that you did that for him. Toy Chica still dislikes you, but lets you do her nails, and talk about "certain someone's" who she likes a lot. She won't tell you who they are, but you have a few guesses. She tells you about how they are in love with you. This usually winds up with her getting mad and stomping off in a rage. B.B. is just like any 15 year old boy; he likes games, and girls. You found out he likes Toy Chica, and that's why he follows her around all the time. You just smile as he talks about how pretty she is. You see him as a younger brother that you often coo over before the night is over. Toy Bonnie and Toy Freddy are just plain obsessed with you and everything you do, no matter how many times you tell them not to be. They are a lot alike in some ways, but Toy Freddy is a little more shy compared to Toy Bonnie but if one is up to something the other is right behind him. Mangle just watches everyone and observes what they are doing. She likes to cuddle you whenever she can. To you she seems more like a mother figure than anything else. Then there is the Golden moron, Goldie. As much as you hate to admit it, you find yourself enjoying his company. Somehow the jerk can make you laugh at his over dramatic antics. He is way too touchy-feely with you whenever he sees you, in which you wind up hitting him, but he is kind of sweet in his own way. Every day he leaves chocolates around just for you to find. There has been something that has been bothering you lately now, Vincent. You're not sure what it is, but you notice every time you are near him, it just seems like something happens to him. He still messes with you, and gets you all flustered but it was somehow different. It bothered you but mostly you were worried about him.

"Why am I worried about him? It's not as if we are close or anything." You said as you talked with Fritz.

"You're just a sweet caring person (yn)." Fritz said as you both cleaned up.

"I guess so. What should I do? Should I talk to him or just wait to see if it is just me?" You ask as you look over at him.

"Do whatever you think is best." He said walking over to you.

"You're right. Thanks hun." You say sweetly to the younger male.

"Any time (yn)." he said smiling at you. You both walk down the hall to the main room where the Toys were doing their performance. Fritz waved at you as he left. You wave at him and turn to see the others doing their duties as the kids ran around laughing and playing. You smile at them when you look up to see Foxy walking up to you.

"Hey there lass." He said giving you a toothy grin.

"Hey Foxy, how are you today?" you ask him.

"I be good, although that blonde girl must have something in her eye. She keeps blinking a lot at me." He said tilting his head at you.

"Hahaha....you're so cute Foxy." You giggle out.