Ch.7 Jealousy

Ch.7 Jealousy

It had been two weeks now and you feel like your fitting in at Freddy's. You didn't have to shadow anyone now and you get to work by yourself, but you still get to work with the others. Mike still being your least favorite to work with. He has lightened up on you, but only a bit. You have noticed that some of the waitresses have been doing things to you. Like running into you, trying to trip you, or just glaring at you. Sometimes you can see them snickering and pointing at you. You have a feeling that it has something to do with some of the guys. They tend to glare at you when you are around Mike, Scott or Vincent and you don't understand any of it.

"Who cares what they think. If they want to talk to them they should just do it." You mumble to yourself. You were just cleaning up one of the party rooms when one of the waitresses came up to you. She was a brunette, with too much makeup on.

"Hey (y/n), could you help me with something?" She asked you in a happy tone.

"Sure..." You said wearily as you look at her.

"Oh good, I need something from one of the rooms and I don't want to go alone." She tells you and you nod at her. Just because you don't like some of the girls didn't mean that you won't at least act like you get along with them at work. You follow her to one of the rooms labeled "Parts and Service".

"I've never been in this room." You think as she opens the door and turns to you.

"I don't like to go in here by myself. It creeps me out." She tells you. You could believe that, it looked creepy. You walk in and stop just in front of the door. It was very dark and you couldn't see a thing. Just then you feel her push you on in and slam the door shut.

"What the...?" You say spinning to the door. It was very dark and all you could see was the light coming from underneath the door itself.

"Hey let me out damn it!" You yell as you bang on the door before you hear several of the girls laughing.

"That's for taking all the attention for yourself." One of the girls yells at you.

"What the hell are you talking about? I don't have any ones attention." You say not really knowing what they are talking about. You do talk to a lot of people but you work with them. You try to talk to everyone.

"Oh come on (y/n) you got everyone charmed. You've got Scott, Vincent, even Mike wrapped around your fingers. Even two of the animatronics can't keep away from you. You know that's weird right? We can't figure out why. It's not like you stand out really, you're short, you don't wear makeup, you're a nerd and let's face it you don't have the body." They said with a snicker. This hits you hard, but you don't acknowledge this to them.

"Well Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie do hang around me a lot, but I'm just a nice person to everyone, and Mike hates me." You say from behind the door.

"Whatever, you have some of the regulars coming just to see you. That stupid southern charm is annoying. The kids love you and the parents always say what a sweetheart you are. We hate it." One of them tells you.

"That's stupid, all ya'll got to do is be friendly to everyone even the ones who are upset." You try to reason with them.

"It's just easier to get you fired." You hear one of them say.

"Fired?" you say as your eyes widened.

"Yeah, you're not supposed to be in there. You just wait till someone finds you." You could hear them laughing. Soon you couldn't hear anything. You bang on the door again hoping someone could hear you, but you realized no one could. You step back, and start to feel the wall for a light switch. After a bit you finally find one and flipped it on. A dim light flickers on and you turn around and immediately back against the wall. You saw four more very tore up animatronics in the room with you. There was a bear, fox, bunny and chicken. The bunny and chicken looked the worst out of all four.