Ch. 17 Sucker Punch

Ch. 17 Sucker Punch

You had woken up a few hours ago, after what had happened last night you didn't sleep good at all on top of that Mother Nature came calling.

"How wonderful." You mutter to yourself as you gather your things together and prepare to go to work. You decided that you were going to take your laptop, and had put some shows on it that you thought that the animatronics would like. You hurry out your door and to your car as raindrops begin to fall. As you pulled in to work the rain was really coming down. You quickly grab your things and head to the doors as fast as you could. You unlock the doors and get inside as you locked them behind you. You are completely soaked now and the cold air now hits you. You walk down the hallway and clock in. As you make your way to the security room you hear laughing coming from within. You enter to see Toy Bonnie, Toy Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy, and Freddy surrounding a very petrified Jeremy.

"Hey, ya'll." You say as you wrap your arms around yourself. Everyone now looks up at you.

"Oh no Doll Face, you're completely soaked." Toy Bonnie said as he runs up to you with worry on his face.

"You have to be freezing honeypot." Toy Freddy said walking up beside him.

"Yeah...not...going to lie.... I'm pretty....cold... right now." You say between chattering teeth.

"Uh , (yn) would you like my jacket?" Jeremy asked as he walks up to you now.

"I'll be...fine...Jerebear I don't want...to get ....it wet..." You said as you shivered.

"I think you should take off that wet shirt cutie." Bonnie said as he gave you a sultry smirk.

"Bonnie!" Freddy yelled out as he looks over at him.

"Maybe Bonnie is right Freddy." You say as you think about what he said.

"What?!" Everyone yelled out looking at you.

"Just until my shirt dries, then I can use Jerebear's jacket and not get it wet." You say with a sweet smile. Jeremy's face went blood red, as he looks at you.

"Hmmm....that be fine with me." Foxy purrs out as he gives you a sly grin.

"Foxy!" Freddy now yells at him as you begin to unbutton your shirt and

everyone's eyes lock on to you.

"(yn)!" Jeremy yells out and covers his face looking away from you. "Hahaha....What? I've got a shirt on underneath this one. You really think I would just give everyone here a show?" You said laughing at their facial expressions.

"Aw... way to get a guy's hopes up Doll face." Toy Bonnie whined giving you a sad look.

"Sorry to disappoint ya'll." You say slipping your shirt off and hanging it up.

"Ah...let me get my jacket for you." Jeremy said quickly going back over to the desk. You smiled, then grab a hold of Toy Freddy as you cuddle up to him. He was shocked at first but then wrapped you in a hug.

"Mmmm...much better." You cooed out cuddling Toy Freddy's arm.

"I wanna hug too." Toy Bonnie said as he hugs you from behind.

"You guys are so warm." You hummed out feeling your body getting warmer now. Jeremy walks back to you and hands you his jacket.

"Here you go (yn)." He said. You let go of Toy Freddy and Bon lets go of you. You put it on and were surprised that it fit.

"I like them to be a bit bigger them me." He said shyly as he rubs the back of his head.

"Thank you Jere." You said with a smile. Just then Chica, Mangle, Toy Chica, and BB walked into the room.