Hunger

The male asked in a deep and somewhat American-accented voice, "Do you speak English?"

Oh wow his voice is really deep

Both Jae and i stared at him, surprised. At that moment, i was so sure Jae and I were thinking the same thing. That was definitely not the kind of voice you would expect from someone that looks like him. Not that it's a bad thing though.

"Ahem," the male coughed, which snapped us out of our stupor.

"Ah yes yes! We do!" Then we asked him how we could get to our destination. Which was fortunately met by his willingness to help. We thanked him once again before entering the station.

"He's nice," Jae stated as we were taking the escalator up to the train platform.

"Yeah he is..."

I might be overthinking but that look of recognition when he saw us...or maybe i was just imagining it?

------------------------------------------------

After about an hour of travelling, we finally arrived at our destination.

"The cafe is just right by the corner, i know where it is. Follow me!" I turned back, signalling for Jae to follow me.

5 minutes later...

"This is it," i told Jae, stopping in front of the cafe.

The exterior looked new, clean and very modern. Looking through the glass door, it seems like their business is doing quite well.

"Wow it looks quite crowded for a timing like this," Jae replied as she pushed opened the glass door, ringing the tiny bell that was hung at the handle.

"Irasshaimase!" The workers all greeted us in unison.

Both Jae and i replied with a slight nod of the head and a smile.

"(Y/n), go get a seat. I shall go queue for our food."

"Yeah okay."

About 10 minutes later...

Argh isn't anyone leaving yet? Why aren't there any empty seats?

Suddenly a family of 4 stood up from the table at the far end.

Yes yes yes

I walked briskly while pulling my heavy luggage to the table. But as i grabbed the chair closest to me, another hand grabbed the chair diagonally opposite me.

Who wants to figh-

"Oh..." i looked up and saw a young man, in a grey sweater smiling at me sheepishly.

"For two right?"

"Yup, but wha- wait, how do you know?"

"I saw you and your friend standing at the entrance a while ago i guess?"

"You...noticed?" I eyed him suspiciously.

"It's hard not to notice with your big luggage hahaha"

"Oh...heh" i looked down obviously a little bit embarrassed.

"By the way, do you think we can share a table? My hyung over there is queuing to order food."

Hyung...are they perhaps Korean?

"Oh yeah...sure," i pulled out my chair and took a seat. He did the same.

Ah~ finally, my legs...

"The name's Hoseok. What's yours?" He asked smiling, reaching out a hand for a handshake.

"(Y/n). It's nice to meet you," i reached out to shake his hand, smiling back.

------------------------------------------------

Jaelynn's POV

The queue is so freaking long omg

As the queue was moving forward, there were baskets of different sandwiches arranged in a straight row on the counter.

Mhmm i think (y/n) would like this. I thought, taking a sandwich from the basket. Just as i was about to take another sandwich for myself from another basket(which so happens to be the last one), a hand reached out to take the same sandwich.

When i looked up to see who it was, i realised it was a young man. I never realised how tall the man was in front of me until this moment. But why is he giving me the death glare?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the end of chapter 3! I know it's a little bit weird for some of the BTS members to know how to speak English but, let's just pretend all of them know enough to be able to carry out a conversation...? Hahaha😅
And I know i'm repeating this for the past few chapters but i hope you're enjoying my story so far!

Feel free to comment if you've any feedback!

Signing off,
(♡^♡)