Heart and Mind

Wait what?

I shouldn't be feeling this way...

He already has a girlfriend...

"I told you, i'm fine!" I unintentionally raised my voice at him and pushed his hand away. He flinched at my outburst and the other members turned to look.

"(Y/n)?" Jae quickly ran to my side.

"I..." i scanned everyone's shocked expression, "i'm sorry!" I apologised over and over again. The immediate feeling of guilt hit me. How could i ever shout at someone who was merely showing concern for me? I let my own emotions take the better of me.

I'm a horrible person

"I...don't feel too well... i need to go," i said softly, thoroughly embarrassed, before i turned away and left that place as quickly as i could.

These feelings...they're so confusing.

How can he make me feel so many different things at once? Just what is he trying to do...? I don't understand him.

---------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

"(Y/n)!" Jimin called out to (y/n) as he took off after her. "Jimin~" Amelia whined, grabbing onto Jimin stopping him. "Can you please let go of me?" He said out loud, clearly frustrated.

"Y-you never took such a tone with me before..." Amelia showed mixture of shock and hurt. Jimin sighed, running his hand through his hair.

"Jimin. You stay here, i'll go talk to her," Namjoon said before he went after (y/n) leaving a worried and irritated looking Jimin behind.

"Jimin-ssi, can i speak to you?" Jae tapped on Jimin's shoulder and he nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n)'s POV

"(Y/n)!"

(Y/n) heard someone call her name but she kept her pace with no sign of stopping. She knew the voice calling her name belonged to Namjoon, making her wanting to slap herself for feeling even the slightest bit of disappointment.

"(Y/n)!" Namjoon put a hand on her shoulder, stopping her and turning her around. "Didn't you...hear me...calling you?" He panted, trying to catch his breath. "You're a really fast walker," he took a deep breath in and laughed.

(Y/n) diverted her gaze to the ground. She couldn't bring herself to face them let alone to smile. Namjoon noticed and asked, "what's wrong?"

When his answer wasn't answered, he continued to ask her questions. "Did the members bully you? Or did they do anything to make you unhappy?" He bent down, attempting to meet her gaze. "Is it...Amelia?"

The name Amelia was enough to make you recall what she said to you earlier that afternoon.

"I'm right aren't i?" You looked up at him hesitantly, meeting his knowing gaze. "Your face is so easy to read," he chuckled before his tone turned serious, "what did she do this time?"

---------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV (Jae and Jimin)

Jae walked to a quieter side of the park with Jimin in tow. She knew how affected (y/n) was the past few days with Jimin playing a big part in it and felt the need to talk to him.

She sat on a bench and signalled for Jimin to take a seat beside her as she turned to face him seriously.

"Is there...anything going on between you and Amelia?"

"Huh? Who gave you that idea? There's nothing going on between us."

"Oh...i just overheard it from someone that both of you are in a relationship."

"No definitely not. But does (y/n) know about this?" His tone carrying a hint of worry.

"Yes..." his expression hardened at Jae's answer.

"There really is nothing going in between us. It's the truth," he said it firmly, eyes earnest.

"Okay," Jae nodded, mind filled with thoughts.

---------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n)'s POV

You gave a confused look at Namjoon's question.

"Yeah, you probably don't know this but she's literally like an electric fence around Jimin. This isn't the first time to be honest, whenever someone shows interest in Jimin, she'd be there to put the distance."

You simply nodded but your gaze widened at the sudden realisation.

Wait does that mean i showed interest in Jimin?

"But this time it seems like the other way round, i think he...likes you," he said it so slowly as if calculating what he would say next. You were relieved and shocked at the same time.

"BUT," Namjoon raised both his hands up quickly, "that's only what i think from my point of view."

You stared at him still trying to register what he said. In that second, you couldn't deny your heart was winning the battle against your mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO IM BACK PEOPLE😍 HAHA
The long awaited chapter 22 is here😁

I'm finally updating because the torturous exams are OVER and i'm having a 2 week Christmas break🌲 hohoho merry christmas people🐶 it's still 6 days away but i'm just feeling the mood already you know😝😂 just feeling kinda excited. Hehe😊

Whoever actually stayed and read this chapter, thanks for reading! *VIRTUAL HUGS* I APPRECIATE IT.
THANK YOU I'LL CONTINUE WORKING HARD TO PRODUCE MORE CHAPPYS FOR Y'ALL😂👍😁

Hahaha well then, TILL NEXT TIME💕

Signing off,
(♡^♡)