One night

"Wait wait wait, who are they and what are they doing here?" The mint-haired male doesn't look too pleased with the situation.

"Who?!" A voice came from the kitchen as a head peeked out from the kitchen, revealing yet another familiar face.

"Why is it him?!" Jae hissed in my ear, shaking my arm, now looking fully awake.

"Oh that's the narcissistic guy you were complaining about earlier right. The one that stole your sandwich," i said, resisting the urge to laugh at the irony of meeting him again.

"Yes that definitely sounds like hyung hahaha," another voice came from behind us. Jae and i jerked in shock. "Can you guys stop popping up behind us like that, we've had enough jumpscares for today. Thank you very much."

"A-ah sorry, i'm Jungkook," a guy introduced himself with a shy smile.

"Hi Jungkook, i'm (y/n) and this is Jae," i said bowing curtly.

There was a sudden loud crash from the kitchen. "GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN KIM NAMJOON YOU'RE A WALKING DISASTER," a voice yelled out.

"Fine fine," Namjoon appeared from the kitchen with both hands up and Jimin close behind him holding two cups of water.

"You must be thirsty," Jimin said passing a cup of water to Jae and I.

"Oh thank you," i smiled politely.

"I've been standing here for minutes now. Namjoon, do you mind explaining what's going on?" Mint haired guy said sounding annoyed with a frown plastered on his face.

"Yeah yeah i will. Where are the others? When all of you are here, i'll explain." He spoke in a charismatic tone.

"They're both in the room," Jungkook said, "should i go call them out?" Namjoon nodded. Just then, the familiar male walked out from the kitchen folding his apron neatly and placed it on the dining table before joining our tiny "gathering".

"We're out!" Another two males walked out of the room laughing and nudging each other. But it wasn't long before their jovial mood changed to a solemn one. Noticing the serious mood, they exchanged confused glances before one of them asked, "What's going on?"

"Guys...these two girls will be staying here for the night. Jimin and i bumped into them just outside the train station. They were lost, so we couldn't just leave them alone in the streets. I'm sorry i couldn't discuss this with all of you beforehand."

"(Y/n)? Is that you?"

I turned to the voice and recognised one of the guy as the one i met at the cafe this morning. "Hoseok-ssi?" He gave me a friendly wave. I waved back.

Everyone was quietly observing this whole scene unfold. Until Mr. Narcissist interrupted, "Wait so you guys know each other? How?"

Is he being serious? Or is he just being forgetful?

Jae was staring at him disapprovingly.

"Before any other questions are asked, can we introduce ourselves first?" Namjoon spoke up, signalling for all of them to get in line.

"They don't know us?" One of them asked.

"Nope they don't," Namjoon replied. "Okay so let's start with Taehyung."

"Hello! I'm Kim Taehyung! But you can also just call me V! I'm the second youngest here," he said jovially and showed me his boxy smile.

"Hello, i'm Min Yoongi, you can also call me Suga. The second oldest," mint-haired guy said in a monotonous tone, before scratching his head and then looking away.