Favours

(Y/n)'s POV

"(Y/n)!" I suddenly heard Jae's voice call out.

"I better get back," i said excusing myself with a slight bow before briskly walking back to the living room.

"(Y/n) ah...Namjoon-ssi told me that we'll be using Jin-ssi's room for the night," she said frowning. It was obvious she felt uncomfortable with the idea.

"Huh? I thought they had a spare room?"

"Apparently, Namjoon-ssi said some smart ass accidentally destroyed the bed frame," she said.

"O-oh..."

"Okay! You may use the room now!" Jin said, appearing at his room door with a few soft toys in hand. "I'll sleep in the living room today."

"You can share the room with me, Jin hyung!" Namjoon offered.

"Oh no thanks Joonie. What if my handsome face accidentally gets destroyed by you too," Jin looks over at Namjoon, unimpressed.

Jin placed his dolls on the L-shaped sofa before going back into the kitchen.

Jae and I both picked up all our bags and entered Jin's room. The moment we stepped into the room, a sweet smell greeted us.

"Is that...air freshener? It smells nice," Jae commented, nodding her head approvingly.

Did Jae just approve something related to Jin?

I simply nodded, still in awe of how the room looked. It didn't seem like the room belonged to a guy at all. If there was one word to describe the room, it would be pretty. The room was covered in pastel colours, mostly pink. Beside the bed was a side table with cute, tiny mario figurines and a bed lamp. There was even a light pink beanbag at the corner of the room.

"Nice," she said before putting down her haversack and all her shopping bags. "So!" She said clasping her hands together loudly, "i need to take a shower before i sleep. I need clothes..." she trailed off before she realised we didn't have our luggage with us.

"You're so slow Jae, did you just realise it now?"

"Ahem, respect please. You're still younger than me," she stuck her tongue out at me. "Ah! Maybe i bought some clothes that we can wear to sleep."

"I doubt it."

After 10 minutes of searching...

Jae was whining on the floor now. "HOW WHY WHY WAE? Why did i buy everything EXCEPT comfortable casual clothes?" She looked at me exasperated.

"Hahaha ask yourself. Maybe we can ask the guys if they've extra clothes?"

------------------------------------------------

Jin's POV

"Hyung~ is the food ready yetttt," V started whining behind me.

"Yes yes, you're in the way of my cooking tae, shoo shoo. I'll tell you when it's done."

V went out of the kitchen and i could hear him whining to the others about how i shooed him out.

I can just imagine him pouting about now...

I smiled just thinking about his childlike behaviour.

Aish, my cute dongsaengs...

15 minutes later...

"Dinner's ready!" I called out as i walked out of the kitchen with the pot of food in my hands.

"Yay~ smells good," V excitedly bounced over to the table with Jungkook and Namjoon following close behind him.