Protect

(Y/n)'s POV

"Yeah anyway, as i was saying, that guy is weird. Jimin, i mean. Just...don't get too close," Jae repeated herself.

I opened my mouth about to reply her when both our phones vibrated simultaneously. I checked the screen.

New Group is created

Ah that must be Jimin

I thought as i clicked on the notification. The group was apparently named "7 boys and 2 two gals". I looked over at Jae and could see her biting her lip with her eyebrow raised at her phone screen.

"What kind of name is that?" Jae's voice strained, controlling herself from laughing.

I shrugged my shoulder, and Jae couldn't hold her laughter in anymore. Just then a stream of messages started coming in.

7 boys and 2 gals

~Monie~
Uh, Jimin. You spelled
"Girls" wrong.

~Pjm~
Hyung, i meant for it
to be that way.

~Taelien~
Can everyone please
introduce themselves?^^
Too many unknown
numbers.

~Kookme~
By "too many", you
mean two sets of
numbers?

~Prince~
Me?

~Idgas~
Stop spamming

~Hopeflower~
Hello! I'm Jhope 🌻

~Taelien~
Hi Jhope! I'm V.

~Hopeflower~
I'm right beside you...
And it's HYUNG.

~Pjm~
I'm Park Jimin:)

~Monie~
Namjoon/Rapmonster
here!;)

~Prince~
Yah, what's that winky face for.
Btw, i'm Jin^^

~Monie~
Idgas is Suga hyung.
Since i doubt he'll
reply.

~Kookme~
And I'm Jungkook (¤.¤)

~(♡^♡)~
Heya, i'm (y/n) ^.^

~Jaelynn~
And i'm Jae:)

****************************

"They're so lively, hahaha," i looked up from the screen and saw Jae smiling to herself.

"Oi, what's so funny?" Curiously, i tried to take a peek at her screen.

"AM I SEEING THINGS?" I shrieked in shock.

"Shhh lower your voice!" She said quickly, bring her index finger to her lips asking me to be quiet.

"Since when are you so close to Jin?"

"What do you mean?" She looked at me innocently.

"What do you mean by what do you mean? You said you didn't like him and you guys are private messaging each other...as soon as you both got each other's number," i looked at her suspiciously, "am i...missing out on so-?"

"NO NO STOP," Jae pushed her palm directly in front of my face, "whatever you're thinking, that's not it. He was just asking about my toe."

"Yeah sure...haha."

About 2 hours later...

I feel so sleepy

7 boys and 2 gals

~(♡^♡)~
Guys, i'm gonna go
sleep now. I feel kinda
sleepy...

~Taelien~
Okay nighty nights!:)

~Pjm~
Goodnight (y/n) :D

~Hopeflower~
Happy dreams! xD

~Idgas~
Goodnight

~Taelien~
HYUNG, YOU REPLIED

~Monie~
Goodnight, sleep tight :p

****************************
Jae fell asleep a while ago...with her phone still in her hands.

Aish this girl...

I didn't feel like sleeping yet so i helped Jae charge her phone and remained active in the chatroom. We talked about many things. Our likes and dislikes...and really random, non-related stuff(Taetae working his magic again *lol*). I switched off my phone, and went to charge it before getting into bed.

I laid on the bed and closed my eyes, however i just couldn't sleep. I turned and eventually faced the ceiling. I stared at the white ceiling and memories from what happened in the afternoon came back to my mind.

*Previously at the dog cafe...* [Y/n's POV]

"It's a shock to see you here," Amelia said, her voice turning low.

I turned in shock at her sudden change of demeanour. "Do i...know you...?"

"Ha," she sarcastically snorted, turning away from me before looking at me straight in the eye, backing me up against one of the metal shelves. A name suddenly came to mind.

No, it couldn't be her...

"Don't worry if you can't remember, i'll help you remember," Amelia smirked.

*End of flashback*

------------------------------------------------

(Y/n)'s Childhood "Saviour"

As i saw (y/n) went offline, i said goodnight to her. Although i've only really known her for 2 days. I hope to be able to get closer to her, to know her better. I don't know how to explain it, but she just seems so fragile. I feel like i just have the responsibility to protect her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay Chapter 15! So i was just a little bit confused about where this story was going. The linking of scenes just seemed so...awkward? I don't know how to explain it😂 but i'll try my best to continue writing^^ this is my very first fanfic and i'm really determined to complete the story no matter what😊 so no worries heh...

Thanks for sticking with me!

Signing off,
(♡^♡)