Mess

"Stay away from Jimin."

Her tone obviously a threat instead of asking for a favour. (Y/n) frowned at her words.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what i said. I saw how close you both are. It's obvious from how he looks at you."

(Y/n) was puzzled.

"I'm not even that close to him in the first place. So how do you expect me to stay away?"

Her patience running out, she glared at (y/n). Gaze piercing into her soul. Amelia started walking towards (y/n) and she moved back instinctively until she felt the basin against her lower back. (Y/n) swallowed, trying to hide the fact that she felt intimidated. Triggering a few memories from her past.

"He's my boyfriend, so back off."

That phrase was enough to throw (y/n) off. She knew they were close probably even in a relationship. But somehow hearing it coming out of Amelia's mouth directly, (y/n) was also confused why she felt her heart sink.

"(Y/n), you here?" A voice suddenly echoed through the empty toilet as the toilet's main door slammed shut. (Y/n)'s eyes fell on a worried-looking Jae and a wave of relief rushed over her. "Yeah i'm here."

"Oh good," Jae rushed over to stand beside (y/n) and stared Amelia down with a dirty look. (Y/n) put a hand on Jae's arm, to show that she was alright and felt her friend relax.

"Anyway, that's all i wanted to say," Amelia looked at (y/n), before flashing a friendly smile at both (y/n) and her friend before flicking her long hair and turning to leave.

---------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n)'s POV

The toilet's main door closed shut before Jae turned to me. "What did that woman do to you? She's the fakest person i've ever seen. That smile..." Jae shuddered with a look of disgust. "How can the innocent V be good friends with that kind of person."

Her reaction just never fails to make me laugh, lifting the dull mood. "Maybe she treats him really well? I don't know. Hahahaha."

"But on a serious note..."

"Yeah i'm fine..." i interrupted her, "just surprised by what she asked of me."

"I know she didn't ask. But what did she ask you to do?"

You smiled slightly at her sarcasm before turning serious, "she told me to stay away from Jimin and..."

"And?"

"And that they're in a relationship."

---------------------------------------------------------

"You guys took really long," Namjoon commented as we sat back down on at the table.

"Ah sorry~" Jae and i apologised in unison.

"Yeah you should. We were waiting for you to come back before we could start," Jin complained. "I'm starving," he muttered, eyeing the food on the table.

"Itadakimasu!"(Thanks for the food!)

But just as we were about to start, i realised a empty space just opposite me. "How about Jimin..." i felt a sharp glare on me and quickly added, "...ssi?" I cleared my throat, "are we gonna wait for him?"

"Nah~ he said we could start first," Jin said, already taking his fourth mouthful.

"Since when?!" The wooden door suddenly slid open revealing a slightly out of breath Jimin.