Anger

You turned around at your name being called and frowned at who you saw.

"Hi! Sorry i'm late!" An overly friendly voice broke the silence.

Amelia?

"Why are you here?" You asked softly. You looked behind her, "Where's Jimin?"

"Oh Jimin? He told me to come on his behalf as he suddenly had something to do."

You stared at her, trying to see if she was lying.

"Oh you don't believe me? You can call and ask him if you don't believe me," she crossed her arms as she faced you.

He could have told me if he couldn't come...

"Why did you call Jimin out anyway? You can tell me, and i'll pass the message to him," Amelia looked you straight in the eyes.

"It's okay, i'll tell him when i see him the next time," you decided.

"Why? Are you scared of me?"

What she said made you crease your forehead, "And why would i be afraid of you?"

"Maybe because your guilty conscience is eating you inside for trying to seduce a man who already has a girlfriend," she provokingly said. You no longer felt cold, instead you felt hot from the blood boiling in you.

"What the heck are you trying to say?" You lost your patience and raised your volume at her. Her attitude was giving you the urge to just give her a slap across the face but the fact that she was Tae's childhood friend and how upset he would be if you injured his childhood friend gave you the strength to control your anger.

Breathe deeply

You closed your eyes and let yourself calm down before continuing, "To put things short and clear, i am not trying to seduce anyone. Even if it's true in your own world, then why does it even matter to you since Jimin and you aren't even a thing."

Amelia's eyes widened in surprise at the fact that you knew Jimin and her aren't a couple, however soon returned back to her usual irritated expression .

"Don't try to deny it. And even if Jimin isn't mine now, he will be. Very soon. So you-" she advanced towards you, "STAY. THE. HECK. AWAY. FROM. HIM." she spoke in a threatening tone, jabbing your chest with her finger with each word, causing you to step backwards. "He's mine."

Her words made you uneasy in a way and you had no idea why. It somehow felt familiar, but not in a good way of course.

"You know what, do whatever you want. He is still my friend so i can't just stay away from him. Why don't you just mind your own freaking business and i mind my own?"

Oooh she looks pissed

"What did you say? JIMIN IS MY BUSINESS. So you can just completely stay away from him. Or else..." you could literally see smoke coming our from her ears. Her face looked so red under the street light and her expression was just pure fury.

"Or else what?"

You didn't know what came over you to have the guts to provoke her. But you just did. And before you knew it, Amelia's hands was raised and moving swiftly towards your face. You knew you realised it too late and you squeezed your eyes shit awaiting the sharp pain on your cheek. But it never came.

You opened your eyes timidly and saw Amelia's wrist being held by another hand which you recognised it to belong to a man.

"Y-yoongi?" You stuttered out softly.

"Did you just try to hit (y/n)?" Yoongi glared at Amelia, whom was still shocked by his sudden appearance. Yoongi was now standing between you and Amelia, "i've honestly had enough with you and your clingy, obsessive behaviour. And now you wanna turn physical too? Wow," Yoongi exclaimed sarcastically, "why am i not surprised," he said in a low voice.

"N-no i wasn't!" She defensively spoke up.

"You," Yoongi pointed at Amelia and glared at her with narrowed eyes, "Should be the one staying away from (y/n). Don't you dare keep up with this bullshit. Touch (y/n) or anyone around her again, you'll regret it."

You saw Yoongi bend down and say something into Amelia's ear which you couldn't hear. But apparently it was enough to make Amelia's expression turn into one of worry and fear and made her left immediately.

You breathed out a sigh of relief as you saw Amelia leave and felt silence fall on the remaining two of you. After Amelia left, Yoongi turned to look at you.

Oh he definitely doesn't look happy

Just as you were about to thank him for saving you, Yoongi's voice pierced through the quietness.

"(Y/n) are you dumb or what?"