Cover up

Narrator's POV

"We're here!" Namjoon shouted over from the front seat. (Y/n) jerked from whatever she was leaning on and awoke from her sleep.

I fell asleep?

She thought to herself as she turned to her left and saw Suga staring at her.

Huh Suga?

She stared back at him with a blank expression wondering how Hoseok turned into Suga. As if reading her thoughts, he just said, "Oh Hobie had to use the toilet at the stopover just now. So i took his place."

"What?" She asked him almost immediately. "Shoulder," he repeated, "you were leaning on his shoulder. But he had to use the toilet so i took his place. He said he didn't want to wake you."

"Oh." This was the first time she ever heard him talk so much at one go. "Sorry and uh, thank you!" He gave her a small smile in reply.

Omg it's my first time seeing him smile too

She used the back of her hand to touch her face. The dry skin that came in contact with the back of her hand made her heave a sigh of relief.

Ah at least i didn't salivate...

(Y/n) heard Jae yawn beside her, stretching her arms in the process.

She must have fallen asleep too

Just then the van door slid open and all of them alighted from the vehicle one by one.

------------------------------------------------

(Y/n)'s POV

"Ah! Let's ride that one!" Jungkook pointed at a huge and high rollercoaster excitedly. Hoseok and i immediately exchanged nervous glances. "But the queue is so long," Jin adjusted his cap to block out the bright sun.

Despite the cold weather, the sun was still shining brightly. If it weren't for the cool air, it could be mistaken for summer.

"Hyung, that proves that it's a good ride!" V said, agreeing with Jungkook.

"Tae, what you said made sense and that's not normal," Namjoon teased. "Hey!" Tae protested.

"Fine i'm sorry. But what do you mean by "hey"? Call me hyung."

"Okay guys stop. Where do you guys want to go first? I really don't want to continue standing under the sun," Jin spoke out.

"We'll go on that one hyung!" Jungkook said, already pulling V along with him to join the queue.

"Jae you going?" I asked Jae softly.

"Hm i think so, it looks fun..." she said looking up at the tall rollercoaster track. "Oh...would you mind me if don't ride this with you?"

"Hm? Yeah okay, i know you're not fond of rollercoasters haha," she smiled and patted my back in reassurance.

"Uh...uhm we'll sit this out," i told the rest, pointing at both Hoseok and myself, who was now beside me. Jhope nodded.

"Huh why?" Namjoon asked.

"Ah~ (y/n) doesn't really like rollercoasters..." Jae spoke up for me.

"How about you Hobie?"

"Oh he said he wanted to accompany me to go look around..." i quickly said. I could sense how uncomfortable Hoseok was with talking about his fear of heights since the talk in the van just now.

"Yup, i'll go look around with (y/n). You guys can leave a message in the chatgroup after you guys are done." He patted his phone in the front pocket of his jeans.

------------------------------------------------

"Thanks, (y/n)," Hoseok said after quietly walking around with me aimlessly, after a few minutes.

"For what?"

"For covering up for me," he smiled.

"Hahaha no worries," I grinned. "Ah hey, that place over there looks nice for a picture!" He said, pointing at a bench surrounded by a garden-like setting.

We walked around for about 40mins, spending majority of the time taking pictures and going into the shops to buy a few souvenirs.

"Hm they haven't messaged yet. But i think they should be finished soon. Do you wanna go back there? I think i saw a cafe just beside it. We can wait there," he asked me, looking at his phone before looking up at me.

"I don't mind."

------------------------------------------------

"Is that Jae?" I muttered, squinting my eyes at the long queue and among many heads, i saw a girl waving at me. Realising it being Jae, i immediately waved back. Then i saw Jae looking behind her and pointing in my direction before i saw a few more heads popping out in the crowd, waving. "Hoseok, did you see that?"

"Yes yes hahaha," he chuckled, waving back at the rest. As i was still staring at where Jae and the others were, Jae suddenly waved her phone in the air.

Is she asking me to check my phone?

Suddenly my phone vibrated.

Jae😊😇😁💟

~Jaelynn~
IT'S OUR TURN SOON
.......................................
IM SO EXCITED
............................
ASDFGTAISBWOZBAL

~(♡^♡)~
Yas yas, enjoy yourself😂

~Jaelynn~
IT'S OUR TURN

****************************

An idea popped in my head. "Hoseok, i'm gonna go there for a bit," i ran over to the spot where i could get a good picture of the track. 

I was planning to take a picture of Jae and the rest during the most unexpected moment. It so happens, the biggest descend on the track was facing the spot where i was standing.

This is perfect~

I stood in the same position as i started recording with my phone. About two cabins later, i saw Jae at the front with Jin on the cabin.

Jae beside Jin again? What a coincidence ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

The cabin was near to the peak, still ascending slowly. I could already hear some other riders screaming in anticipation. A few seconds later, the cabin was right at the peak. It seemed like time slowed down at that moment when the cabin ceased moving. However in a split second, the cabin zoomed down the track.

I starting murdering the "snap picture" button, attempting to capture every second whilst recording it. The cabin zoomed past out of view and i stopped the recording.

Yes!

I bet the pictures captured everyone's "most natural" moment. I'm gonna show Jae all the unglamness later on😌

I excitedly scrolled through the recently taken photos, while i was walking back to where Hoseok was sitting. I randomly selected one of the photos to take a closer look. But just as i was zooming in onto the picture, my eyes fell on one person clinging onto Jimin's arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is chapter 17! I know i took a super long time to update this chap, so so sorry! My hols just ended and today was my first day of school. SO TIRED OMG. THIS CHAPTER WAS HONESTLY...HAIZ DISAPPOINTING. I really tried my best, but i got stuck again😂

I'll be busier from now on, but i'll try my best to update as frequently as possible😅 thank you for sticking with me:)

Signing off,
(♡^♡)