Missing

Jaelynn's POV

Why is he giving me a death glare?

"That.Is.Mine." He emphasized each word in a low voice.

What the heck?

We remained at this posture for about 5 seconds. And the whole time, he was glaring at me. He doesn't seem to be wanting to let go anytime soon.

Not wanting to be involved with him any further, i let go of the sandwich.

"Tch," he turned around and moved up in the queue.

The heck is wrong with him? It's just a freaking sandwich. I'm so proud of myself for being so "gentlemanly" to give in first. How dare he still "tch" me?  Plain rude rude rude.

Sighing in irritation, i randomly picked out a sandwich available for myself and waited for the queue to move on. I turned around to check on (y/n) and realised she was chatting with a guy.

Who's that?

"800 yen," the person at the cashier said.

With that guy in front of me taking a horribly long time to pay for his food, i ran out of patience and decided to pay with the exact amount of cash i had took out of my wallet beforehand.

"Excuse me," i said, pushing past him to hand the cashier the money. The cashier gave me the receipt and i proceeded back to where (y/n) was sitting.

(Y/n)'s POV

Jae walked back to our table and sat opposite me.

"This is yours," Jae said, passing me the sandwich, not bothering to even look at the guy beside her.

She looks pissed off...

"Thanks. Ah uh... Jae, this is Hoseok. Hoseok, Jae." I piped in, trying to make things less awkward.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you," Hoseok smiled at Jae.

"Mhm," Jae turned to Hoseok and gave him a quick nod with a smile before looking back down at her food. I could feel the rising tension at the table again.

I beckoned for her to come closer before leaning forward and asked her a question just loud enough for her to hear, "Hey~ what's up with you?"

"Nothing, just some rude guy that ruined m-" she stopped speaking as i felt someone pulling out the chair beside me. I looked up and saw a tall guy with broad shoulders about to sit down beside me.

I looked over at Jae and realised she was glaring daggers at him.

Seemed like Hoseok realised it too and we exchanged a confused glance.

Apparently, the guy beside me didn't realise Jae's presence until he was half done with his food, that's when he finally looked up and  spoke to her.

"I know you're jealous of my handsome face but you don't have to keep staring."

"Hyung..." i heard Hoseok called out uneasily.

"Pfft," Jae snorted, getting up from her chair and pulling her luggage towards the entrance. "Let's go (y/n). I didn't come here to let some narcissist ruin my day."

"Oh...okay," i hurriedly finished the last of my sandwich and stood up from my chair.

I nodded at Hoseok and he gave me an apologetic smile before i turned to chase after my friend who was already opening the glass door.

------------------------------------------------

Jaelynn's POV

"That was the hardest breakfast to digest," i said, making a disgusted face. "Surely there's a limit to how ridiculous someone can be. Firstly, he was being rude, and then he turned into an overconfide-" i stopped, realising the lack of response from (y/n).

I looked beside me, and then behind me. Seeing no one there scared me shitless.

"(Y/n)?" I called out. "(Y/n)?!" I called out louder this time.

Where did she go?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yayyy and here's chapter 4! I realise the chapters are getting shorter and shorter😂😂😂 i'll try to write longer for the next chap!
Hope you enjoyed it though!☺
Till then~

Signing off,
(♡^♡)