REFLECTION ( 반사 )

" She colored her path in madness hoping one day she'll find someone who thought she made sense. "
- J.S 

" En-Enter. " Said the young woman while she got back on her feet.

An unknown man suddenly entered the room.

He appeared to be in his early twenties and was wearing a pure white nurse uniform. He looked beautiful and had a rather innocent look. His eyes were the color of dark coffee, sweet, yet bitter. They traveled around the room while closing the door behind him until he spotted her. His dirty blond hair shined when they hit the sunlight.

" Ah, there you are! " He exclaimed with a genuine smile.

" H-Hello? " Stuttered Nana.

That man seemed to be more friendly than the other woman she had seen earlier.

" Why don't you take a sit? Here sit on your bed, I will sit on the chair over here. " Spoke the man with the same smile.

The girl nodded and lazily took three steps toward her new bed and sat there.

The man did the same after he took a seat in front of her. " So... " He trailed. " Right now, I'm going to explain to you the rules of this hospital. Then I will- Oh wait, " He interrupted himself with a laugh. " I haven't introduced myself. My name is Kim Taehyung. I work as a nurse here, and I suppose that you are Kim Nana, right? That makes us both Kim! "

His chuckle made it hard for Nana to not smile. He knew how to ease the mood.

Clearing his throat, the nurse, Kim Taehyung took out a notebook.

" The rules are simple. " He said while he showed each page and read out loud to her all the rules.

-One Always takes the pills given to you. Don't throw them out, someone will always make sure that you take them.

-Two, do not have any violent behavior against any personal worker or any other patient of this hospital.

-Three, There will be held a meeting with the family of the patient every 15th of the month.

-Four, you will have to attend a seance with your doctor at least three times a week.

-Five, no dangerous objects are allowed.

-Six, the breakfast will be held in the canteen from 8 am until 9:30 am. Lunch will be held from 11:30 am until 1pm. Finally, dinner will be held from 7pm until 8:30pm.

-Seven, you are not allowed to go to the restricted era.

" What is the restricted era? "

The man looked at her and replied, " Well, the A building, on the other side of the estate. The garden when it's not time, other patient's room, or the doctors or nurses changing room, etc. "

The young woman nodded her head which seemed to satisfy her nurse.

" Also, some activities are held, such as drawing, music...There is also a television in the central room. And if you have the permission, you can walk around the garden out of the recreation time, which is by the way between 10 am and 11am and 4 and 5pm. "

She could search during that time for a plan to escape.

" Do you have any questions? " He finally asked. As if he knew what she was thinking, he asked again. " What do you want to know? "

She pondered on how to formulate her question without appearing weird. " Every patient who is held here is based on a professional diagnostic right? " He nodded. " Then, what is mine? "