DANGER ( 위험 )

" I'm not in danger, Skyler.
I am the danger.
A guy open his doors and gets shots and you think that of me?
No... I'm the one who knocks. "

- Benjamin Smith. 

She groaned as she felt a slight pain in her head. She slowly opened her eyes but instantly regretted it due to the sudden light that hit her face. Once she could adjust herself to the daylight, she could clearly see the ceiling. She sat up before she ran her fingers through her hair while wondering for how long she has been asleep.

However, when she was aware enough of her surrounding, she noticed that she was in an unknown place.

" Where am I? " The last thing that she could remember was when Dr. Park visited her room.

A sudden headache came over her as she recalled the previous event that had occurred earlier with Dr. Park. " That crazy son of- " She couldn't believe he drugged her to put her in another room. " Trust, my ass! "

She stood up from the bed and took a look around. They weren't any types of furniture whatsoever in this place. There was only the bed that she had woken up on earlier, the windows were sealed, and there wasn't any bathroom compared to her old room.

The scenery out the window was telling her that she was on the other side of the hospital, but she didn't know why.

She was now standing in the middle of the room, looking at the door. She then took a deep breath before she yelled, " If you plan to lock me somewhere, have the decency to put at least a bathroom and a few pieces of furniture. "

Unexpectedly, a few minutes later, a noise was heard outside the room. It took her a few seconds to realize that someone was actually trying to open up the door. Nana unconsciously walked back over the bed, waiting for whoever might be coming in. Soon enough, a man that she had never met before entered the room.

He didn't move from his spot, neither was he saying anything. So the young woman took this opportunity to take a good look at him.

He seemed to be in the middle of his fifties since his face bore a few wrinkles on his forehead and eyes. Whereas his hairs were as dark as a stone of onyx, and his eyes were a dusky brown which lighten up his face. His expression, however, was indifferent. Nana couldn't even guess what that man was thinking while his wicked eyes were on her.

He didn't let his face betray any kind of emotion. Nevertheless, it seemed like he was waiting for her to have some kind of reaction.

" Where am I? And who are you? " He seemed to peek the uncertainty in her voice as he slowly walked toward her. His eyes not leaving hers. It was like he was trying to apprehend Nana's actions.

Eventually, he stood before her, not invading my personal space. " You must be confused and scared to be here, but everything is okay. "

His voice was sweet, and warm, and sounded somewhat familiar, yet it was creeping me out. The man bent over to her level and suddenly bought his hand to her head. The woman was startled by his sudden action and slapped his hand away.

" If you know that much, why not explaining my presence here? Also, you still haven't introduced yourself. It the least you could do before expecting anything from me. "

The old man seemed to be slightly taken back by her words before a smile cracked on his face.

" ...That's understandable. " He said. " And to answer your question, I'm Park Jinyoung, a psychiatrist, but also the director of this hospital. Busan Mental Hospital " He stated with the same smile.