OVER ( 끝났다 )

" This is the real you and this is the real me. We saw the end, there's no more resentment. The sweet dream has broken, I closed my eyes,
This is the real you and this is the real me. "

-RM, Suga, J-Hope

Chaos would be the best term to describe the situation the silver-haired man was in. Nobody would join a cynical battle without being a lost soul like he was. Hiding behind a wall, his hand clenched firmly around the dark weapon. The cold metal made the skin of his hand paler. Blood was splattered on his clothes, drip of the red liquid ran from his hand to his pistol.

Bullets were shot in the air, each one hitting a wall or a head. Each violent blast followed by a groan was the meaning of death. The tin projectiles cutting through the wind made him sweat while flashbacks were invading his thoughts. However, the sound of a body falling on the floor made him snap his eyes toward the stranger and recover focus.

With the cold metal in his hand, he pointed, aimed, and shot.

Suddenly, a voice erupted in this noise of exchanged gunshots.

" Yoongi! The cops had finally arrived and called for reinforcement. We have to leave. "

The man in question ticked his tongue in annoyance. He thought he would have enough time to end things by himself, but guessed he had to leave the rest to the police.

" Tell the others to leave the site. We bought enough time. "

Another man interrupted, " But shouldn't we end things now? What if the old man escape again? "

The brown-haired male replied, " There is no need to worry about that. None of his cars had moved from his parking. We purposely made him hide in his office to not let him move. "

" Heechul is right, we did what he had to do. " Stated Yoongi. " Even if the police fail to do their job, we will find another way to take his head. For now, warn the others. We have to leave. "

As the police's siren started to get louder outside, the group tried to quietly leave the mansion without getting caught. Outside, they luckily witnessed the police force entering the evil man's estate.

After a few minutes of exchanged cries and bullets, a few officers exited the mansion triumphantly while they were dragging handcuffed men beside them.

" Do you see Kang Sejun anywhere? " Asked Heechul.

The other man shook his head while they were hiding behind some trees " No, but we should leave. We left proof that we were there. We shouldn't stay here any longer. " He turned to Yoongi. " Let's go. "

" No. Take the others with you. I won't move from here as long as I don't see that bastard in handcuffs. "

" But- "

Yoongi glanced at the man and made him gulp.

" O-Okay, I understand. I will lead the others out of here. We will wait for you near the Yanghwui bridge. "

Without losing a second the brown-haired male lead the other men out there. They ran to their van, climbed inside, and drove the vehicle out there before the police had the time to notice their presence.

" Luckily, we came from the opposite side of the estate. It would have become troublesome if the cops were to see- "

Suddenly, the silver-haired male made Heechul bow down his head on the ground.

" What are you- "

He shushed him. " We are nowhere safe. A cop just glanced our way. As soon as we see them with Kang Sejun, we leave from here. "