I WANT DETAILS (난 세부사항을 원한다)

" Everything comes with a price, but no one knows how to pay it until it is too late. "

-Unknown

As soon as the man turned his head toward the direction the taxi took off earlier, a car who drove from the same direction blinded him with its car headlights. By reflex, he put his left hand in front of his face while a sudden sense of deja-vus came over him.

The sound of cars clashing each other, the desperate cry of a child, and the disgusting smell of blood. All his senses multiplied by a single buried memory.

" Ahh! " The man suddenly cried out.

While people walked around him, giving him a puzzled look, a young man walked up to him and asked him if he was okay. When the old man came back to his senses, he looked around him, realizing the situation he put himself in before he thanked the young man who worriedly let Jinyoung in the middle of the street.

Then, he took out his phone and called his personal driver to quickly pick him up.

" I had too many drinks, it seems. " He mumbled.

Not even five minutes went by before his driver arrived. Park Jinyoung quickly sat in the back seat of the car as he took a minute to understand what had happened to him.

He figured talking about the past with Seungwoo made some unpleasant memories come back to the surface.

He took out his phone to make a call, " Secretary Lee, I need you to fill me up with Kim Seungwoo's last activities. If he met up with somebody, when and who... You can leave it on my desk tomorrow morning. " And hung up.

Kim Seungwoo was acting strange this whole evening, and that didn't go unnoticed by his best friend.

" Did he meet Nana? "

He cursed. There was still no trace of both Nana and his nephew, and now Seungwoo was acting strange. How long did he have before all this masquerade comes to an end? Park Jinyoung didn't have for long, and he knew that.

" What are you doing, Park Jimin? "

The next morning, Nana woke up in her bed by the rays of sunlight hitting her face. Unwillingly, she pushed the covers of her bed out of her body and grimaced. She yawned as she twisted her body along before she blankly stared at the ceiling of her room.

She promised to see her father this morning, and she had to get ready.

But before that, the event of last night struck at her like a trunk. She looked at her finger which Jimin had kissed last night as he promised her he would stay with her and help her as long as she needed him.

Somehow, as long as his words sounded romantic, they also had a tint of sadness in them, and she knew she couldn't make him wait any longer.

" Let's go! " She cheered herself up before she stood up from her bed.

At the other end of the hotel's hallway was Park Jimin's room. He has been up for a few hours as he spent his time on important documents concerning his uncle and the whole mess he had created. Actually, he started to put the pieces together, yet Jimin was still not fully aware of the sin that his uncle had committed years ago.