MEMORY ( 기억 )

" She was so used to lies, that the truth confused her.  "
- Jeff Hood

Tiredness swallowed her while sleep came over her like a wave. She closed her eyes, allowing her nightmares to take all over her, and darkness was all she could feel. She felt nothing, yet everything at the same time.

Her mind was like trapped in limbo, between heaven and hell, trapped inside herself. Her own mind was torturing her, as to punish her and make her remember something that she had long forgotten.

Suddenly, she woke up breathless.

Her fingers curled and tightened their hold around the white sheets. Her right hand traveled to her pale face and wiped away the sweat on her forehead.

Before she could process what was happening to her, she was pulled out from her thoughts when she heard the door of her room unlocking.

" Nana, I came to get you for your meeting with Dr.Park. " Said Taehyung as he entered her room, not noticing her frightened expression.

A sigh left her lips before asking, " What time is it? "

" It's 13:46 pm. " Replied the blond-haired male.

" What? Why didn't you wake me up for lunch? "

The man looked at her with a confused expression before he stated, " I did, but you said that you weren't hungry and went back to sleep. You wouldn't budge. "

She blankly looked at Taehyung.

" Did I? " He nodded.

Another sigh escaped her dry lips before she dragged herself out of her bed. Until her eyes met with a stranger's standing against the door frame.

" Who are you? " She found herself asking.

Her nurse turned around to look at what she was so confused about, and his eyes widened.

Nana had never seen that man before. He was very tall, taller than Dr.Park. He had silky light brown hair and beautiful dark eyes. So beautiful that they were shining when the sun was hitting his face.

She had to admit he was quite attractive.

Then she had finally noticed the white coat he was wearing. She took a guess that he was also a psychiatrist in this hospital.

While her curious eyes were analyzing his figure, his dark one narrowed playfully before a chuckle escaped his lips.

" I'm Kim Seokjin. I'm mostly known as Dr. Jin here. "

He gave her a cocky smile when he trailed his name.

The woman nodded. " Nice to meet you? "

Then asked Taehyung to leave them alone and that he will take care of the rest.

Unsure, nurse Kim asked, " Are you sure Dr.Jin? I can do it also you must be a bus- "

" I'm not. That is why I'm here. However, I'm sure it's not the same for you... " He looked at his badge name and pursued " Kim Taehyung. You have another patient, Lee Haehee, was it? To take care of. She has been quite troublesome recently by what I heard. Am I wrong? "

The boy next to her immediately froze by this statement and didn't dare to add more.

" No, sir. Thank you for your help. " Taehyung bowed his head politely to him before turning back to Nana. " Nana, Dr. Jin will accompany you to Dr. Park's office. You will be alright. " He said to reassure her, but the woman quickly caught on that he wasn't reassuring her, but asking her if she was alright with that.