SO FAR AWAY ( 너무 멀리 )

" That feeling when you don't even know what the fuck you are even feeling. "

-Unknow

Shivers traveled all over her body as a cold feeling was embracing her. Confused, Nana opened her eyes and found herself laying on her new bed as the sheets didn't cover her frail body.

She must have forgotten to close the window last night, she thought.

The young woman got up and closed them before checking the time on the clock beside her bed. It was merely 8am. She wished she could sleep some more until the event of last night occurred to her.

" Should I trust him? "

He didn't seem to lie, but again, she barely knew the man. Though, she did follow him until here, so all she would do was to keep her guard up.

Suddenly, the memory of his lips crashing against her replayed in her mind, and felt her cheeks heating up. The taste of his lips was sudden and sweet at first until he used his tongue to slip in the drug into her mouth.

Her embarrassment then turned into anger. She didn't even why she was remembering that.

Knocks on her door snapped her out of her thoughts. " Yes? " The door slowly opened, revealing a black-haired Jimin.

" You are up? It's time for breakfast. Come down when you are ready. "

She nodded her head in response, troubled by her thoughts, then he closed the door. She took a quick shower, wore new clothes, and then brushed her hair.

It didn't take her long to find the kitchen, thanks to the little tour that she gave herself yesterday.

However, she was surprised to find Jimin sitting on the counter of the kitchen, with a journal in his hand and a cup of coffee on the other.

She cleared her throat to make her presence known and greeted him, but Jimin barely glanced at her to greet her back. Nana scoffed as she took a seat near the counter and poured herself a glass of water.

" You are in a bad mood? " He remarked.

She glanced at him and scoffed again. " Oh, I don't know. The sight of you not being able to properly reply to me could be part of my current irritated state. " She said before she emptied her glass of water.

" Oh." Jimin looked puzzled before he tilted his head in confusion. He clearly had no clue about what she was talking about.

Nana sighed. " I am aware that we have to spend quite some time together, which I will try my best to not be a burden, but the least you could do is to act a little bit more civilized. " She stared at him, " Like replying to my questions or properly acknowledging my presence."

He looked at me and silently nodded. " ... My bad. " He simply replied.

She raised an eyebrow and glared at him.

Jimin sighed before he jumped from the counter and slightly bowed to her. He then held her hand and kissed the back of it while keeping eye contact with her.

" I am sorry if I have made you feel uneasy. " He then let go of her hand and stood back properly.

" That wasn't necessary, but I accept your apology. "

He smiled, " Good. "

He then walked away from the kitchen with his black coffee in hand while Nana was closely following after him.