MELANCHOLIA ( 우울 )

" Let's call my mood melancholy; let's call it remembrance. Or maybe let's call it longing. Yes, let's call it longing instead. "

― Shannon Celebi, 

Another week had passed since Nana had escaped Park Jinyoung hospital and had almost kissed Park Jimin in the garden. She had been trying to avoid him since then by spending most of her days taking care of the garden or painting.

She initially had no interest in both activities, but she thought that she could maybe make pick up a talent for it. The young woman had graduated from high school not too long ago and had no hobby or dream job whatsoever. She thought by executing different activities, she could pick up something.

On the other hand, Jimin had never mentioned anything about their little accident and kept himself busy with paperwork and some things he wouldn't talk about to Nana.

Speaking of the devil, he was now knocking on her open-door room.

" What is it? It isn't time for dinner now, is it? " She asked him as she put down her book.

The young man shook his head while he put his hands in his pockets. " No, it's not, but we are going out. "

She frowned. " What? Where? "

To not feel too suffocated in the house, Jimin would frequently ask Nana out to go to the main's city with him and spend some time there to keep themselves busy. However, it would most of the time be during night time and not daylight so they wouldn't get caught.

" Somewhere. Cover yourself. It's a bit chilly outside. "

He said before he left her room and headed downstairs. It actually took her a few seconds to react to his words to simply grab a random coat that he had bought for her before and put on a pair of sneakers to join him downstairs.

As soon as she walked down the stairs, her eyes met with Jimin's slender and lean figure. He had black combat boots black skinny jeans along with an oversized shirt and a black leather jacket. She had to admit that he looked badass like that.

But she wouldn't say it out loud. She didn't want to boost his already overloaded confidence.

" I'm ready. " Stated Nana.

He looked over at her and handed her over a pair of a black mask to hide her face. " Let's go then. "

She grabbed the mask and wore it, and so did he. " Seriously, where are we going ?" She asked as she followed him to his car.

When they got inside, he looked at her and said, " We are going to your house. "

Her eyes enlarged as she screamed, " Come again?! Have you gone nuts?! We are literally hunted down by the police, and you want us to- "

" Your old one. "

She frowned, " ...My old one? "

He hummed and started the engine after he put on his seat belt.

" Why? Wait, no. How do you know where I lived before I moved with my father? " Asked Nana with a confused expression.

The young man glanced at her before he helped her put on her seat belt. She could feel his breath on her neck as he muttered, " I will tell you when we will arrive there. "

She gulped and looked at him, wordless. What was he thinking, really? She looked away in the hope to hide her blushing cheeks. He always had to have control over the situation.

It took them half an hour before they arrived in front of an abandoned house. It actually took her a few seconds to recognize that it was her old home, where she had to spend her childhood and her last good memories with her parents.