Starting Fresh

Gabrielle's POV

Kylie: "GABRIELLE COME ON WE NEED TO GO NOW!"

Gabe: "Kylie we just got here."

Kylie: "I don't care we need to leave. The Cab will be here soon and I really need to pee."

Gabe: "Then why don't you go back inside the Airport, Use the bathroom and I'll wait here for the Taxi."

Kylie: "Because it'sunder my name you fucking retard. Now where the hell is it?"

Gabe: "Maybe you should give it a break. It will be here soon."

Kylie: "I don't want it to be here soon I need it to be here now. Do you even have the address of the new place?"

Gabe: "Yeah I have it on my phone, Just breathe woman."

We finally arrived here in the U.K. Liz and I were on our Europe leg for the new books we wrote.After waiting for a while people finally got the conclusion to our series. I was so scared about what they would think but apparently,It's had raving reviews so far. I was a bit sceptical about killing off one of my characters but I didn't have a choice. It just worked so well for the plot.

Kylie: "Here it is now.Come on Gabe we need to go."

Gabe: "Alright I'm coming."

As we jumped into the Cab that had apparently been organised for us by our new Agents. I gave him the Address to our new place and he looked at us wide eyed for a moment before leaving the pick up bay and driving us off into London.

Kylie: "Did you ever think we would make it here?"

Gabe: "Honey I never thought we would make it out of Coffs. But hey, One series down each,Three books on the side, Anything is possible if you put your mind to it."

Kylie: "Ugh. You sound like one of those motivational speakers."

Gabe: "I had to practice that speech for four hours last week. I won't bloody forget it now."

Kylie: "It was so funny watching you bomb in front of that school. Those kids were trying so hard not to laugh at you."

Gabe: "Well you could have helped by not being the only one breaking the silence and pissing yourself laughing."

I don't think I'll ever remember that. I was so fucking scared standing there and having so many people watching me. And Kylie was too busy laughing at me stumbling over my words. She was not helping at all.

Driver: "I apologise for interrupting. But I have been informed that your Managers will be paying for the trip. They want your first few days here to be carefree. Relaxing."

Gabe: "Oh thank you so much for letting us know."

Driver: "Not a problem."

As we drove around the city, I couldn't help but take in the beauty of London. I know a lot of people would disagree with me but I've never been here before. And I'm pretty sure Kylie hasn't either. I looked over to her staring out the window as we drove along the high way. Remembering back to that time our signings for the first book was a mishap and we ended up at the same venue. At the same time. After chatting before hand for ten minutes we both decided to make it a conjoined signing and we stayed for so long. Just talking about so many random things. We became really close and now here we are, Fucking London of all places.

Kylie: "Sorry sir but how long will it be until we get home?"

Driver: "Depends on how quickly you need to get there? I can take you down many roads."