He'd Go Nuts

(Yep. That's one of my really close friends. I told him about the story and that every time I think of Gabe I think of him so I asked him permission to use one of his pictures to show you guys who Gabrielle is. His real name is Jordan and honestly he's such a fucking awesome guy so hope you now have a better understanding of who Gabrielle is.)

Simon's POV

I was in my room editing a few videos so I could have some time off when I heard knocking on my door. Groaning to myself, I reluctantly pulled myself away from my computer and opened the door to find Mitch standing in front of me with his arms out wide.

Simon:"Fuck when did you guys get in?"

I pulled him into a hug as he laughed to himself. It had been a while since I had seen him so it was nice to catch up.

Mitch:"Lachlan and I got in here about twenty minutes ago. Rob's downstairs a little confused. I don't think anyone remembered to tell him that he was staying with your friends."

Simon:"If you know about it then how come Rob doesn't?"

Mitch:"Not sure. He thought he was staying with you."

Simon:"No Josh spoke to the guys about it. Rob's staying with Gabe and I think Your staying in his bed with Jess."

Mitch:"Oh Jess didn't come this time. But that's alright I'm happy to stay with someone if he wants his own bed."

Simon:"Knowing him he will probably end up giving it up anyway. I better go and see them. Or at least see what Rob thinks."

I made my way towards the living room and noticed Lachlan hugging Vik.

Simon:" cough Viklan cough"

Vik: "Fuck off Simon."

Most of us aside from Lachlan and Vik started laughing.Enjoying the conversation as it panned out. Though Rob still looked confused. The front door opened to show Preston and the others walking in. Gabe and Kylie behind them.

Josh: "You guys seem to be getting along."

Gabe: "I already have a favourite so far."

Simon: "It's Jerome isn't it?"

I felt someone slap my arm and noticed Vik beside me giving me what he thought could be a death glare. I don't know he's so small and cute he looks more like a pissed off Hershey's kiss.

Simon: "What?"

Vik: "Your scowling. Smile for fuck sake."

Simon: "Fuck off Vik."

Gabe: "Uh no alright It's Preston."

Paige: "That's a lie you only love me."

I listened to Gabe laugh and I swear it sounded great. Is it weird I've known him for over a month now. Still never heard that. It was great.

Gabe: "Ok yeah no fuck Preston. Paige for the win."

Rob: "I'm going to assume your Gabrielle?"

Gabe: "Yeah, Your Rob right? It's nice to meet you."

I watched his smile get wider as he clicked in. Note to self, I'm going to punch Rob in the fucking teeth. I felt Vik hit me again so I gave up and stormed off to my room. With someone hot on my tail.

Simon: "Who are you and what do you want?"

Vik: "First of all fuck you. And secondly what the hell is wrong with you? Your supposed to be getting over him or deciding if it's something your interested in. Not just being a fucking dick whenever you seem him around another guy. You don't get fucking jealous when he's around myself or Josh. Or even Harry for that matter and he's the one most likely to come out."